Error opening converted to B1 DB

Beta Testing for Windows Products and plugins

Moderator: Gurus

pah68

Error opening converted to B1 DB

Post by pah68 »

I get the following error when opening B1 with a database I've converted from 2.5

Error
There was a problem querying the database:
Error executing SQL statement "DROP TABLE DeletedSongs_2":not an error (100)

Choosing Ignore seems to allow it to happily continue loading.
pah68

Post by pah68 »

Opened MMB1 again to check the error and instead got this one.

Error
There was a problem querying the database:
Error executing SQL statement "INSERT INTO DeletedSongs_2 (IDSong) VALUES (?)": no such table: DeletedSongs_2(1)

Had to hit Ignore about 5 times to make it go away.
MM3 monkey

Post by MM3 monkey »

I get a similar message. Can anyone help with this please? I've had MM for a month or so but just bought my lifetime licence ... but am getting this error, twice, every time the file monitor runs at startup.

My error message (almost identical to the one at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 775#102775 ) is:
(There was a problem querying the database:
Error executing SQL statement "INSERT INTO "DeletedSongs_2 (IDSong) VALUES (?)" : no such table: DeletedSongs_2(1)

I too am a MM3 B1 user.

Please can you help us?
Bex

Post by Bex »

MM3 Monkey,

MM3 is currently in Beta stage, it means that bugs are present in the application and that the developers want us users to report them when we find them so they can be resolved. The error you are posting in severals threads is already reported and the devs has said that several sql-errors will be resolved in the next beta release.

So if you want to help with sorting all the bugs out when testing the Beta version, do this when you find a bug/error:
- Search the forum and see if it's already reported. If it is and the devs haven't comment on it just confirm the bug in the thread. If not start a new thread and describe the bug/error as detailed as possible so the devs can understand what is causing it.

Thanks!
/Bex
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
MM3 monkey

Post by MM3 monkey »

Thanks and sorry!
PetrCBR

Post by PetrCBR »

This bug will be fixed in beta 2.
gab

Post by gab »

MM3 monkey - i Had the same problem. What I did was uninstall MM3B1 (and all previous MM3) and then manually deleted the MM3 database(s) that existed. When I reinstalled MM3B1, the database conversion worked fine and I no longer receive the error in question. I think the problem was I had the MM3A8 on my machine and when I installed MM3B1 the database converter did not look at my original MM2.5 database.

Post by Guest »

I had the same scenario as gab above (except I had A7) and I know for a fact it used the 2.5 DB on my system when it installed. After the (lengthy) conversion, all my old playlists and newer, missing tracks were dead giveaways.

I'm also getting the SQL error so I look forward to the next beta as well.