Freeze Column Viewer headers

Any ideas about how to improve MediaMonkey for Windows 4? Let us know!

Moderator: Gurus

NWDreamer

Freeze Column Viewer headers

Post by NWDreamer »

Just noticed that if you scroll one of the columns in the Column Viewer that the header disappears. I think it would be better to freeze that row at the top (or provide an option checkbox for this).

Additionally, it would also be nice if this header row would tell you how many rows of the column you currently have selected (this is also mentioned in my wishlist change for the Status Bar). For example, if you have 8,132 Albums and 300 are selected, then the header row for Albums could say something like "All (8132 items) Selected (300 items)" - For those of us with large collections this would be very helpful.
Craig B. (a.k.a., NW Dreamer - Gold MediaMonkey user.)
TWKArtist

Re: Freeze Column Viewer headers

Post by TWKArtist »

I would also like something like this. The more information that can be displayed as to where one is within one's library of music, the better.
Maybe it could be something easily toggled on or off so that those who don't need/want the information don't have to be forced to stare at it either....

Thanks..!
NWDreamer

Post by NWDreamer »

Good to hear SOMEONE else would find this useful! But only one reply in four months hasn't been too encouraging...Image
Craig B. (a.k.a., NW Dreamer - Gold MediaMonkey user.)
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

Considering the storm sandy hit nyc and the forums server is in nyc which caused some trouble plus your post wasnt on long enough to be seen by everyone before the storm and after the storm the mass posts shoved lots to the back pages, i for one don't remember seeing your post.

But if i did it was lost before i could reply due to the times the server went offline,.
So i'm sorry i just got to see it. I'm more likely not the only one that missed it.

With all that out of the way

I too would like to see the column header frozen in place so scrolling we do not lose place,. 8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.