Tiny Fonts

Get answers about the current version of MediaMonkey 5

Moderator: Gurus

GamaDelta

Tiny Fonts

Post by GamaDelta »

OK, I'll admit to it. I'm old, really old. My eyesight, though not the best, still works OK. Based on that, I thought I was aging well. Nope, as it turns out I should be getting ready to meet my maker. When I saw the tiny font on the list of my Media Monkey (Which I love by the way), I lost it. I could barely read the tiny little boogers. I thought that this is the end of me. So naturally, I started to call friends, Family, and Love ones and saying my goodbyes to them. Some wanted to know what is going on, where others were just saying "Oh well, Good luck to you Mate". It wasn't until I called my uncle Rose (Yes, his name is like Rose, the flower. He is a little eccentric OK people, God---). He told me if I called the forums and speak to developers and other smart folks. They might have a solution, he said. Uncle Rose saved my life or at least the hasting of it. I thanked him and told him I own him one, to which he replies by giving me his full Address, Full name (Rose Daisy) and emphasized that he even excepts PayPal. So, here I am at your feet, Oh wise ones, with my Question: "Is there any way I could increase the size of the font in my Media Monkey?
Thank you in advance.
Lowlander

Re: Tiny Fonts

Post by Lowlander »

No, but you can change this in Windows (but for all applications): https://www.mediamonkey.com/wiki/WebHel ... g_the_Skin
drakinite

Re: Tiny Fonts

Post by drakinite »

Just for you, I made a little addon that increases the font size on MediaMonkey, if you don't want to change the font size for all applications. Enjoy :slight_smile: https://www.mediamonkey.com/addons/brow ... font-size/
Student electrical-computer engineer, web programmer, part-time MediaMonkey developer, full-time MediaMonkey enthusiast
I uploaded many addons to MM's addon page, but not all of those were created by me. "By drakinite, Submitted by drakinite" means I made it on my own time. "By Ventis Media, Inc., Submitted by drakinite" means it may have been made by me or another MediaMonkey developer, so instead of crediting/thanking me, please thank the team. You can still ask me for support on any of our addons.