Duplicates in playlist [#17629]

Get answers about the current version of MediaMonkey 5

Moderator: Gurus

Barry4679

Re: Duplicates in playlist

Post by Barry4679 »

Barry4679 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:19 pm
Lowlander wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:55 pm Only the Playing has an option to remove duplicates. So the only method would be to add the Playlist to the Playing, deduplicate and then send it back to the Playlist.
Surely it is an accidental omission. because the facility exists in MM4.

Can you create a request in Mantis please, so that the request may be tracked.
Peke, if you are reading this could you add this feature drop into Mantis please so that it may be tracked. Alternatively if the removal was intentional, could someone say so.

I asked Lowlander to do this twice already in this thread, and apparently neither I, nor the issue, deserve a response. I don't understand why. The workaround that Lowlander has proposed certainly feels like the feature drop was accidental.
Want a dark skin for MM5? This is the one that works best for me .. elegant, compact & clear.
Ludek

Post by Ludek »

Barry4679 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:46 pm I asked Lowlander to do this twice already in this thread, and apparently neither I, nor the issue, deserve a response. I don't understand why. The workaround that Lowlander has proposed certainly feels like the feature drop was accidental.
Barry, just look into Mantis, it has been already inserted by LowLander (and already fixed by me yesterday): https://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=17629
Barry4679

Post by Barry4679 »

Ludek wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:11 am Barry, just look into Mantis, it has been already inserted by LowLander (and already fixed by me yesterday): https://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=17629
Thanks. I don't find it so easy to locate things in mantis, maybe I need training.

Sorry to bother you. I don't know why LowLander didn't respond. I will PM him, because it is suboptimal when someone is working in a silo, out of the team.
Want a dark skin for MM5? This is the one that works best for me .. elegant, compact & clear.
Ludek

Re: Duplicates in playlist [#17629]

Post by Ludek »

I think he just edited his first post and inserted the link there directly + the bug ID is suffixed with the topic name.