SEND TO behavior [#17481]

Get answers about the current version of MediaMonkey 5

Moderator: Gurus

DMLCo

SEND TO behavior [#17481]

Post by DMLCo »

Unsure if this is a bug or a feature. New to MM5, decades+ user of MM.

When I right-click in MM5 and choose send to and add to a playlist, that destination playlist appears, taking up about half of the right side of the screen. Is there any way to disable this behavior? That is, in MM4, right-click, send to happened "in the background," which is preferable for me.
This used to show my recently played tracks. Sad to see @lozzd's tool go dark.
drakinite

Re: SEND TO behavior

Post by drakinite »

I don't believe that this is possible in 'vanilla' MM5, but it should be simple to make an addon that does it. I'll get that done for you. ;)
Student electrical-computer engineer, web programmer, part-time MediaMonkey developer, full-time MediaMonkey enthusiast
I uploaded many addons to MM's addon page, but not all of those were created by me. "By drakinite, Submitted by drakinite" means I made it on my own time. "By Ventis Media, Inc., Submitted by drakinite" means it may have been made by me or another MediaMonkey developer, so instead of crediting/thanking me, please thank the team. You can still ask me for support on any of our addons.
DMLCo

Post by DMLCo »

Sweet!
This used to show my recently played tracks. Sad to see @lozzd's tool go dark.
drakinite

Post by drakinite »

Student electrical-computer engineer, web programmer, part-time MediaMonkey developer, full-time MediaMonkey enthusiast
I uploaded many addons to MM's addon page, but not all of those were created by me. "By drakinite, Submitted by drakinite" means I made it on my own time. "By Ventis Media, Inc., Submitted by drakinite" means it may have been made by me or another MediaMonkey developer, so instead of crediting/thanking me, please thank the team. You can still ask me for support on any of our addons.
drakinite

Re: SEND TO behavior [#17481]

Post by drakinite »

Many apologies, this issue slipped through the cracks and I never uploaded the addon to mediamonkey.com/addons, even though it's been available in the SampleScripts folder inside the MM install folder for a few years. It's now available online here: https://www.mediamonkey.com/addons/brow ... ackground/