Auto Playlist Based on # of entries in field

Get answers about the current version of MediaMonkey 5

Moderator: Gurus

richiefinger

Auto Playlist Based on # of entries in field

Post by richiefinger »

Is it possible to create an auto playlist based on a field having multiple entries?
I want to create a playlist of any tracks where the Conductor field has more than one entry
Ideally a way to stipulate how many entries.
ie Conductor / contains / 2 / entries... (I know that's not how it would be executed)
Barry4679

Re: Auto Playlist Based on # of entries in field

Post by Barry4679 »

richiefinger wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:00 am Is it possible to create an auto playlist based on a field having multiple entries?
I want to create a playlist of any tracks where the Conductor field has more than one entry
Ideally a way to stipulate how many entries.
ie Conductor / contains / 2 / entries... (I know that's not how it would be executed)
Are you wanting to play these tracks, or do you just want to identify them?
Want a dark skin for MM5? This is the one that works best for me .. elegant, compact & clear.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

No, there is no Criteria in AutoPlaylists for the amount of values a (multi-value) tag has associated.
richiefinger

Post by richiefinger »

If Identifying them , then means I can add them to a playlist that's fine.
But ultimately they need to to get played :)
Barry4679

Post by Barry4679 »

richiefinger wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:34 am If Identifying them , then means I can add them to a playlist that's fine.
But ultimately they need to to get played :)
I meant if you where just trying to identify the tracks so that you select them, to fix them, I was going to see if I could create you a SQL query that could be run via a MM addon.

That would OK as an aid for a one-off task, but is not much use for playing purposes.
Want a dark skin for MM5? This is the one that works best for me .. elegant, compact & clear.