How to sync specific folders from PC to Android 11 phone

Get answers about the current version of MediaMonkey 5

Moderator: Gurus

MMhow2

Sync of playlists are not populating MM5 --> Android

Post by MMhow2 »

Lowlander wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:50 pm Please capture the failures with Sync in a debug log (step 4b) with Build 2508 and attach the log to a Support Ticket: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=86643

This will help a developer analyze why this fails in your setup.
I am really getting frustrated with this.

MM5 5.01.2420 Debug Lifetime Gold on Win10
MM Android 1.4.3.0950

Downloaded debug build from link provided. There is not a 2508 I could find.

Playlists are not syncing. Summary > Sync list (Library --> Device) Playlists > Sync playlists (recommended) selected. Crashes on Downloading > Preparing download... every time. "Sending crash reports" is checked on Android, which it does every time.

While I appreciate the links to troubleshoot, starting out I with ones that start in 2016 and do not reflect the link referral kinda gets lost in the sauce. I have 50+ posts on here over a few months and still not able to get MM5 up and running as it is "supposed" to. I am not a tech novice, but not an MM5 ninja either. Really, really getting frustrated.

I have a road trip planned for Sunday morning. I really need to MM up and running.
I am an innocent victim that knows nothing about MediaMonkey. Help me on my path of entertainment joy. :(
Lowlander

Re: How to sync specific folders from PC to Android 11 phone

Post by Lowlander »

2508 is right there in that link: viewtopic.php?p=488457#p488457 Newerst builds are posted last.

Topic was merged so that the same conversation isn't done twice.
MMhow2

Post by MMhow2 »

A link seems to have redirected or something. 2508 installed. I really really need this to be up and running NLT tomorrow. I have been working on this on and off for months. Post step by step instructions on what you need me to do. Let's keep this house rather than links everywhere so we can be on the same page and as efficient as possible. I am dedicating a lot of time to this and will keep checking in throughout.
I am an innocent victim that knows nothing about MediaMonkey. Help me on my path of entertainment joy. :(
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

If Sync still fails, please capture a debug log (step 4b) and attach the log to a Support Ticket: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=86643

This will help a developer why it fails on your setup.
MMhow2

Post by MMhow2 »

Lowlander wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:11 pm If Sync still fails, please capture a debug log (step 4b) and attach the log to a Support Ticket: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=86643

This will help a developer why it fails on your setup.
Thanks for the link. SMH