Left Panel Listing Question

Get answers about the current version of MediaMonkey 5

Moderator: Gurus

wazzer150864

Left Panel Listing Question

Post by wazzer150864 »

Hi, I have just had to update my existing Gold membership software to MM 5 as I have had a new C drive installed.

On my old version, I could see an option in the left panel that I can't seem to recreate in MM5.

Example: I have music on a D Drive. There are several folders there with let's say 10 albums in each. Previously I could select a folder and expand it and I would see a list of the 10 albums in the left pain. This is still the case.

However, there was also an All option that let me see and do tagging on all of the tracks in that folder in one go, such as correcting capitalisation, adding a common date etc.

Is there a way to get the All view back by folder or drive now please?

Thanks

Paul

PS in general the changes made with MM5 are for the better but as multiple people have mentioned on the forum, the skin design options are awful on the eyes of those of us who are someone visually impaired. I do hope a more original skin option is added soon!
Lowlander

Re: Left Panel Listing Question

Post by Lowlander »

The All option is available, but done differently in MediaMonkey 5: https://www.mediamonkey.com/wiki/WebHel ... ecursively
Ludek

Post by Ludek »

Note that there is also 'Display folder content recursively' toggle on the toolbar.
wazzer150864

Post by wazzer150864 »

Thank you Lowlander and Ludek, that's a perfect solution!

Paul :D