Show Links (1.0.2) Album only opens online [#17604]

Get help for different MediaMonkey 5 Addons.

Moderators: jiri, drakinite, Addon Administrators

Timo_Beil

Show Links (1.0.2) Album only opens online [#17604]

Post by Timo_Beil »

I use this addon to follow links like "find more from the same..." in the library.
That works fine with Artist.
(Title has no effect [makes no sense for search in library], Datum has no link).
But the link to Album leads only to an online source.
After switching to "My Library" the list is empty.
MM 2024.0.0.3005-port-DE, Win 11 pro, I7-6700, 16GB RAM, DB & Media>TrueNAS
drakinite

Re: Show Links (1.0.2) Album only opens online

Post by drakinite »

Thanks; I can reproduce, tracked as https://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=17604
Student electrical-computer engineer, web programmer, part-time MediaMonkey developer, full-time MediaMonkey enthusiast
I uploaded many addons to MM's addon page, but not all of those were created by me. "By drakinite, Submitted by drakinite" means I made it on my own time. "By Ventis Media, Inc., Submitted by drakinite" means it may have been made by me or another MediaMonkey developer, so instead of crediting/thanking me, please thank the team. You can still ask me for support on any of our addons.
drakinite

Re: Show Links (1.0.2) Album only opens online [#17604]

Post by drakinite »

New version of Show Links is up.
Student electrical-computer engineer, web programmer, part-time MediaMonkey developer, full-time MediaMonkey enthusiast
I uploaded many addons to MM's addon page, but not all of those were created by me. "By drakinite, Submitted by drakinite" means I made it on my own time. "By Ventis Media, Inc., Submitted by drakinite" means it may have been made by me or another MediaMonkey developer, so instead of crediting/thanking me, please thank the team. You can still ask me for support on any of our addons.
Erwin Hanzl

Post by Erwin Hanzl »

Hello Drakinite,
could you add two more entries?
Find the selected song in Windows Explorer and mark it.
Find the artwork with Windows Explorer and mark it.

https://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewt ... 45#p495945
MMW 4.1.31.1919 Gold-Standardinstallation
drakinite

Post by drakinite »

Unfortunately those two requests require modifications of filesystem code, which is not my field of expertise. I'll talk to the others and find out if it's feasibile.