Overhauling, Improving or Enhancing the Web Node [Feature Request]

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

monkeyfan1970

Overhauling, Improving or Enhancing the Web Node [Feature Request]

Post by monkeyfan1970 »

Hello,

I have some ideas and feature request that I like and look to see implemented in the next update or coming updates of MM5.

We all have tons of Music Youtube or Soundcloud links that we listen. I usually bookmark them in my browsers.To a point where I need to create tons of folders to manage them. I am specifically talking about Youtube Links that are Music or Soundcloud Links.

I have sketch a super rough mockup of the Web node.

1. Instead of just displaying the page per url, I believe it would be best if we can show them in a list view. Like how most modern players. Each URL will be automatically pull the video or track name and maybe display a small thumbnail. Users, can right-click the right panel to add URL. When I click play on each URL, the track should be playing from the main player window rather than from the link itself. Links like Youtube and Soundcloud links should be supported.

2. There should an ability to add folder/group or at least "Web Playlist". Users can rename each "Web Playlist". Each playlist will be shown as a list view in the right panel.

I hope these features can be added soon. Thank you.
monkeyfan1970

Re: Overhauling, Improving or Enhancing the Web Node [Feature Request]

Post by monkeyfan1970 »

Would really be appreciate if the developers really add this feature.

Or a third-party developer take on this task? Would be happy to buy this plugin.

Thanks!