Do not like interface for MM5, perfer Glided

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

Rayi23

Do not like interface for MM5, perfer Glided

Post by Rayi23 »

I don't know about everyone else but i do not like the new MediaMonkey interface for version 5. I don't even want to use it. I can't get past it. Too bad they just didn't give you a choice for Glided, since it seems it is popular. I like the original interface. I haven't seen any improvement on that interface. But that's just me. I like lots of contrast. I looked in the add on section but no one has updated it to work for 5. So I am definitely not ready to update if I have to look at that interface. Sorry. Hopefully, the add-on is updated to work with 5. In the meantime I am staying MM4. Thanks anyway for the developers effort in continuing to improve MediaMonkey. It is the best out there.
drakinite

Re: Do not like interface for MM5, perfer Glided

Post by drakinite »

Thank you for your thoughts and your feedback. :heart:

It's true that we do not yet have many skins or addons for MM5, but that's expected, as MM3-4 has been around for a very long time and MM5 has just came out. But more will certainly come with time. I hope that in time, you'll be able to come to MM5 after options become available. :slight_smile:
Student electrical-computer engineer, web programmer, part-time MediaMonkey developer, full-time MediaMonkey enthusiast
I uploaded many addons to MM's addon page, but not all of those were created by me. "By drakinite, Submitted by drakinite" means I made it on my own time. "By Ventis Media, Inc., Submitted by drakinite" means it may have been made by me or another MediaMonkey developer, so instead of crediting/thanking me, please thank the team. You can still ask me for support on any of our addons.