Tags for art not maintained when moving [#17774]

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

dbk227

Tags for art not maintained when moving [#17774]

Post by dbk227 »

Here's the issue I'm seeing in MM5 (build 2336)

have mp3 files, with .jpg files with album art in a folder off of the main directory. The mp3's do not have the artwork embedded, but are linked using MM4.

using MM5, import the files, then move them into another directory, using "Auto Organize Files". The jpg files move, but the links are not updated

if the files are removed from the database and reimported, the links work in the new directory
drakinite

Re: Tags for art not maintained when moving

Post by drakinite »

Thanks; I can reproduce, tracked as https://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=17774
Student electrical-computer engineer, web programmer, part-time MediaMonkey developer, full-time MediaMonkey enthusiast
I uploaded many addons to MM's addon page, but not all of those were created by me. "By drakinite, Submitted by drakinite" means I made it on my own time. "By Ventis Media, Inc., Submitted by drakinite" means it may have been made by me or another MediaMonkey developer, so instead of crediting/thanking me, please thank the team. You can still ask me for support on any of our addons.