Mouse dragging

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

dang102

Mouse dragging

Post by dang102 »

Mouse dragging after clicking play and if I move Media Monkey to the second screen it losses some of its info on the screen parts go dark!
drakinite

Re: Mouse dragging

Post by drakinite »

I need more information.
Is this reproducible? Please detail the steps you take to reproduce this issue. If you can record a video of this behavior, and upload it to YouTube, that would be especially helpful.
Student electrical-computer engineer, web programmer, part-time MediaMonkey developer, full-time MediaMonkey enthusiast
I uploaded many addons to MM's addon page, but not all of those were created by me. "By drakinite, Submitted by drakinite" means I made it on my own time. "By Ventis Media, Inc., Submitted by drakinite" means it may have been made by me or another MediaMonkey developer, so instead of crediting/thanking me, please thank the team. You can still ask me for support on any of our addons.
Lowlander

Re: Mouse dragging

Post by Lowlander »

I can't reproduce. I can Drag & Drop the MediaMonkey window between monitors as much as I want and no change to the interface. Which build of MM5?