MMW5 Bug (Minor)

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

robert_

MMW5 Bug (Minor)

Post by robert_ »

I've been testing only with a Chromecast (brand new) and the same files from MM4 so maybe not all applies.

Issue: When lyrics in the "Playing" window exceed the window height, I scroll down to see more lyrics. They periodically scroll back up to the top. I can scroll back down but, eventually, they pop back up to the top.

Have tested only when casting to Chromecast. (The issue is, of course, on the PC while casting.)

Sadly, I cannot paste a screenshot into this message so, well, sorry.

This is looking good though. Very happy to finally be able to cast.
Ludek

Re: MMW5 Bug (Minor)

Post by Ludek »

Hi, which build are you testing?
I cannot replicate (tested with the latest 2325).

I casted a track by Aerosmith to my Chromecast, scrolled the lyrics down in both Playing and Preview window:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fxhoygv3lju9x ... 9.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mvl9mpfx9dvyf ... 1.png?dl=0

And the lyrics keeps the scroll position during all the time the track is played (until the track ends).
rusty

Post by rusty »

The only abnormal behavior I'm seeing is that if the Preview window is set to 'Selected' and the currently playing track is selected, then when MMW5 finishes playing the currently selected track, the Lyrics scroll position is reset to the top (which would be expected if Preview was set to 'Playing' but not if set to 'Selected').

Is that what you're referring to?

-Rusty
robert_

Post by robert_ »

v5.0.0.2325. If you aren't able to reproduce, I'll see if I can capture better evidence. (OTOH, I didn't report it until I was sure that it was happening repeatably.) But it's certainly not something to delay the release for!