Nice work

Discussion about anything that might be of interest to MediaMonkey users.

Moderator: Gurus

GhoS

Nice work

Post by GhoS » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:13 pm

I am a long-time Songbird user who I think is going to convert to MediaMonkey. I will miss some of the things I like about Songbird like the bunch of extensions and customizability. However I will not miss the crashing. I do believe it is the Media Flow extension for it that causes it to crash, but it's ugly without it. Plus I am finding that MM does an infinitely better job with tags and album art. I can't get Songbird to be consistent and keep album art.

While MM does lack a lot of extensions, it does come with a lot of built in functionality. I haven't found how to view the most recently added files yet, but I hope there is a way to do that.

Nice work. Right now I use the free version, but perhaps I will pony up the cash to get the full version in the future.

Lowlander

Re: Nice work

Post by Lowlander » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:05 pm

Under Playlists there is a recently added Playlists or you can create this yourself with AutoPlaylists. In any view you can also sort on Added.
Lowlander (MediaMonkey user since 2003)

GhoS

Re: Nice work

Post by GhoS » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:27 pm

Ah thank you.
I didn't find a Recently Added playlist but I was able to create on with the Autoplaylist.