Script conversion crash

To discuss development of addons / skins / customization of MediaMonkey.

Moderators: jiri, drakinite, Addon Administrators

pderwael

Script conversion crash

Post by pderwael »

Hi there,

I'm having some difficulties to convert a script I'm using in MM4 since years (Trixmoto's custom report)
MM5 2288 (Portable) on Win10, Convert to JS v1.2.0

After pasting the VBS script, the conversion script crashes systematically as soon as I click "Convert"
The last log ID is C491B689
The original MMIP is here: https://we.tl/t-y03W665TL2

I hope this helps, as this script is the last bit I'm missing to migrate to MM5!

Thanks!
drakinite

Re: Script conversion crash

Post by drakinite »

Hi there! I'm aware of Custom Reports and we're already working with Trixmoto on getting a port. :slight_smile:
Student electrical-computer engineer, web programmer, part-time MediaMonkey developer, full-time MediaMonkey enthusiast
I uploaded many addons to MM's addon page, but not all of those were created by me. "By drakinite, Submitted by drakinite" means I made it on my own time. "By Ventis Media, Inc., Submitted by drakinite" means it may have been made by me or another MediaMonkey developer, so instead of crediting/thanking me, please thank the team. You can still ask me for support on any of our addons.
pderwael

Post by pderwael »

Hi,
Just one single word: YEEHAW :D :D :D :D
Brian Siano

Post by Brian Siano »

So... any word on whether this add-on's coming soon?
drakinite

Post by drakinite »

Unfortunately, progress has stagnated since the last update on this thread. It's on the docket, but other things have taken over. I just made a thread today meant to track highly requested addons, and when I or Trixmoto or someone else gets to it, we'll try to update that thread with its status.
Student electrical-computer engineer, web programmer, part-time MediaMonkey developer, full-time MediaMonkey enthusiast
I uploaded many addons to MM's addon page, but not all of those were created by me. "By drakinite, Submitted by drakinite" means I made it on my own time. "By Ventis Media, Inc., Submitted by drakinite" means it may have been made by me or another MediaMonkey developer, so instead of crediting/thanking me, please thank the team. You can still ask me for support on any of our addons.