MediaMonkey Database Files

Get answers about the current release of MediaMonkey for Android

Moderator: Gurus

bensonspooky

MediaMonkey Database Files

Post by bensonspooky »

Hello,

If I export all the database files from Windows 10 to Android phone, will I have all the playlists and songs in the phone?

I have a new SD card in my phone, all of a sudden all my playlists are empty! But all the songs are still under TRACKS. I don't prefer to sync everything all over again as I have over 10000 songs and it'll take a very long time to complete.

Amy comments/suggestions will be much appreciated.

Thank you.
Andre_H

Re: MediaMonkey Database Files

Post by Andre_H »

Copying the database will not work in that way, you have to syncronize via USB or WiFi.

The first time you specify which content should be synchronized, if nothing changes, every further synchronization is a "one button action".
- MMW 5.0.4.2690 (non-portable, shared DB & files) on Windows 2016 # only essential addons # my 24/7 media server
- MMW MMW 5.0.4.2690 (non-portable, shared DB & files) on Windows 10 # playing, testing skins & addons # my desktop app
- MMA Pro (2.0.0.1063) on Android 10, 11, 12 Phones & Tabs # WiFi Sync # playing

- MP3Tag, MP3Diags, MP3DirectCut, IrfanView
bensonspooky

Post by bensonspooky »

i just syncronized via USB for one of my playlist and it said my SD card kept frozen. So I tried to do it via WIFI, it was able to syncronize but one of my playlist DISAPPEARD after it's finished!

So many problems!
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

USB Sync freeze: https://www.mediamonkey.com/support/kno ... ync-fails/

Sync will offer to delete any files/playlists not on the Sync List. Make sure you check what's to be deleted or make sure all playlists you want on the device are enabled to be Synced.