[SOLVED] Album art exists but not shown in MMA

Get answers about the current release of MediaMonkey for Android

Moderator: Gurus

TheEmpathicEar

Re: Album art exists but not shown in MMA

Post by TheEmpathicEar »

tag25 wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:18 pm @TheEmpathicEar, Have you tried uninstalling MM and MMA and then installing the latest beta's of MMA and MM5 and then launching the sync ?
This worked for me 3 weeks ago (see my post here on 2020-06-02). No issues with albumart since then.

N.B. after uninstalling MM I recommend you to remove MediaMonkey5 folder and/or
MediaMonkey folder from ...\AppData\Roaming folder or at least the MM and/or MM5 file in that folder.
When this has happened before, I used "Lookup Image" which worked. See https://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewt ... 30&t=96788. I did this and then a WiFi sync from MMA and the artwork displayed there. This worked because I think "Lookup Image" touches or modifies the MP3s and therefore the WiFi sync transfers the new files. In my above post here, Properties>Artwork, below artwork, is "Unsaved Image". Is this just a matter of "Apply to all selected"? I did this after selecting all the MP3s in that album. I was asking if "Apply to all selected" inserted the artwork into the MP3s?
TheEmpathicEar

Post by TheEmpathicEar »

I just wanted to confirm that "Lookup Image", select image and "Apply to all selected" worked. The artwork that was "missing" in MMA now displays properly.
TheEmpathicEar

Re: [SOLVED] Album art exists but not shown in MMA

Post by TheEmpathicEar »

I used MMA yesterday for the first time in a while.. I noticed a lot of album artwork missing in Album view. Most of this is artwork that was displaying prior to this moment. I checked these albums in an android file browser and the artwork was there. This artwork displays correctly in MMW5. I tried a WiFi Sync, but it did not seem to work, if at all. Any ideas?
TheEmpathicEar

Post by TheEmpathicEar »

Lowlander wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:21 pm Apply to all files you had selected to open Properties for. The alternative option it may show is apply to all files on Album which applies the Artwork to all files MediaMonkey considers belonging to the Album (same Album and same Album Artist values).
This is issue is happening once again. MM5 displays album art correctly, but there is a lot of album art not displaying in MMA under album view. What process would you try first? I could have sworn that some of this missing album art in MMA was displaying properly at one point, but not now.