strange problem with wifi sync

Get answers about the current release of MediaMonkey for Android

Moderator: Gurus

kriffe

strange problem with wifi sync

Post by kriffe »

Hello!

I've recently updated my htc one m8 to marshmallow and have since that been having trouble using the wifi sync function which i've been using in the past. I have searched the forums and i have read and followed the instructions here (http://www.mediamonkey.com/support/inde ... he-sd-card) but nothing have helped so far. When i try to do a sync mediamonkey just gives me a blank page without anything happening (as shown in the image). This happens for both the sd card and the internal storage. I have no trouble connecting to the server and play music over upnp. I've also tried doing a usb sync but that showed other problems (slow transfers and syncing all the files everytime even though they already were on the phone and recognized by mmw), and i really dont want to switch from wifi sync either. I've tried to delete and create the sync profiles over again in mmw but with no different results.

Any help would be much appreciated.
theguiltyparty

Re: strange problem with wifi sync

Post by theguiltyparty »

Same basic problem here. I updated to marshmallow on my Sony Xperia Z5 and now I can't wifi sync, and USB sync is all screwy. (phone keeps showing up as new device profiles sometimes with different names, syncing files seems to work but then the phone can only find old playlists and not the new songs despite doing a clean install, etc.) It's completely non-functional.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Send a debug log from About screen in MMA after wifi sync issue occurs and open a support ticket with the logID.
bhiefer

Post by bhiefer »

Thank you for your log. There is an UI issue. Please try newest beta build 589. It is fixed. If you are not a beta tester, you can apply here: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/co ... ediamonkey