Track Star Ratings Not Importing

Moderator: Gurus

BajaPaul

Track Star Ratings Not Importing

Post by BajaPaul »

MM8 Version 1.0.3.52 (x86) is not importing my track Star Ratings except for 13 random tracks out of 2,791 tracks. I had same problem with previous version too. Anybody else having this issue, or is it just me? lol

All the ratings were set with the desktop version. Everything is auto-organized nicely and I synchronized the tags before I imported. All the ratings are present in File Explorer outside of MM. I have imported everything several times. Same result each time. Just 13 track ratings import.

Everything else is mostly importing fine including album artwork. I do have an issue were the artwork won't shop up under Artist for a dozen artist, but shows up under Album and Track and everywhere else. Other than that, and ratings, everything is importing perfectly organized.

I am using the WMA default format of E:\MM Library\<Album Artist>\<Album>\<Track#:2> <Title>

Everything was ripped in lossless WMA and I have Folder.jpg for the artwork.

Also, under Tracks, if I sort by path, it crashes MM8 every time.
Intel i7-980x, Asus P6X58D Premium, 6MB Corsair 1600 MHz 7-7-7-20, XFX HD-5870 XXX, OCZ Vector 256MB SSD, Triple 24" Dell monitors @ 1920x1200; 2407WFP, 2407WFP-HC, 2408WFP.
PetrCBR

Re: Track Star Ratings Not Importing

Post by PetrCBR »

Hi. First of all thanks for your feedback.

re rating import: is it random ? can you send some tracks where rating import fails ?
re crash in tracks view: we've made some improvements for future build (i've tried sort by path without problem with developer version) so please try in next release.
How to make a debuglog - step 4b: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=86643