Dell XPS 10 tablet

Moderator: Gurus

Ricker101

Dell XPS 10 tablet

Post by Ricker101 »

Been a while since I've been here. I've had no issues on my Dell XPS10 until the most recent update of MM8. The hiss has returned even when "Disable Audio Processing" is selected. I can fix the problem, by pausing the song, de-select "Disable Audio Processing", play a different song get the hiss, pause the song and return to settings were I enable "Disable Audio Processing". Select another song and it works just fine until I restart the tablet? Once I restart I have to go through this "series" of on and off to get it to play my music without the hiss. Any ideas?

I did search your forum before posting this and was not able to find a thread. If one exists, can you post a link so that I may visit?

Rick
Ricker101

Re: Dell XPS 10 tablet

Post by Ricker101 »

Damn six days and no response. Appreciate the help fellas.
antominus9

Post by antominus9 »

Bump

Same issue here. Using MediaMonkey from the Windows Store results in hiss. The EQ is inoperable.

If you flip it on and off multiple times it will work until you reboot the tablet. Then it's back to the hiss.

I know 4 other XPS10 users and they all have the same problem. Are the developers aware of this?
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

It has been stated that a big update is in the works, that will contain many changes and bug fixes when released.