Embedded Minilyrics v1.4b [MM2+3+4]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Deadman36g

Re: Embedded Minilyrics v1.4b [MM2+3]

Post by Deadman36g »

Whenever I right click in the window all I get is the MiniLyrics options, and if I right click the titlebar nothing happens
Dreadlau

Post by Dreadlau »

rrfpacker wrote:Right click in window, uncheck Show Title bar.
Are you sure?
Seven Ultimate X64 SP1 / Sansa Clip 2go (with RockBox)
rrfpacker

Post by rrfpacker »

I'm so sorry, I read Embedded MiniLyrics, I saw in my head Album Art.

I use a script, I think it's called Behind Title Bars. Find it here
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... e+titlebar

Again, sorry for the wrong answer.
Dreadlau

Post by Dreadlau »

No Problem man.

BTW:
-I wonder if someone could update the script so that we can hide the tittle-bar.

-"Behind Title Bars" is handy but sadly I can't install it on MM4. :/
rrfpacker

Post by rrfpacker »

I will sorely miss this script in MM4 if the title bars show.
Drewbie

Post by Drewbie »

I have updated the vbs script to do away with the title/caption bar on the mini lyrics panel
where do I upload it too ????
the world is yourz. Keep up wit da scorz I have time for discourse if u really need help I might could figure it out fo shorez ....latz
rrfpacker

Post by rrfpacker »

Just be sure it can be turned on as I don't think you can move it around if the Title bar is hidden.
Drewbie

Post by Drewbie »

This post concerns removing the caption/title bar from the MiNiLyRiCs embedded Panel

I have updated the MiniLyrics Embedder.vbs file to allow you to turn the caption on the ML panel on or off.
I uploaded it here...

http://rapidshare.com/files/449429684/M ... on.Fix.rar

and as previously mentioned the panel cannot be moved when the caption is off....

SiMply CLOSE Media Monkey, rename the MiniLyrics Embedder.caption fix.vbs to MiniLyrics Embedder.vbs
right click and choose copy then go to the programfiles<(x86)>\mediamonkey\scripts\auto\ folder.
rename the existing script to a .bak file or something....incase of problems
now paste the new minilyrics embedder.vbs (be sure to rename or overwrite the original).

to turn it off and on use the mediamonkey.ini file in
C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\MediaMonkey\

open the mediamonkey.ini file with notepad and
browse to the [MiniLyricsEmbedder] section

the panel can be turned on or off by using the ShowCaption= Command

off...
[MiniLyricsEmbedder]
PanelVisible=True
ShowCaption=0

on...
[MiniLyricsEmbedder]
PanelVisible=True
ShowCaption=1

if you see some other little caption with the song title , just turn the panel off and back on again

cheers
let me know what you think and how it works .... I only added 4 lines of code and on that note it will only work in mediamonkey 3.1 or greater/newer
the world is yourz. Keep up wit da scorz I have time for discourse if u really need help I might could figure it out fo shorez ....latz
canuckerfan

Post by canuckerfan »

First of all I wanna say how awesome this plugin is!! Makes lyrics SO much easier! I got everything up and working, only one issue though. To the right of the embedded lyrics window there are 3 buttons lined up: a REC, "play", and music note button. How do I get rid of these? If I enable scrolling, they disappear, but with static lyrics, they stick around...
Dreadlau

Post by Dreadlau »

Drewbie wrote:cheers
let me know what you think and how it works .... I only added 4 lines of code and on that note it will only work in mediamonkey 3.1 or greater/newer
Thank you. Works Great!
canuckerfan wrote:First of all I wanna say how awesome this plugin is!! Makes lyrics SO much easier! I got everything up and working, only one issue though. To the right of the embedded lyrics window there are 3 buttons lined up: a REC, "play", and music note button. How do I get rid of these? If I enable scrolling, they disappear, but with static lyrics, they stick around...
I don't know how to get rid of them. But you can make them look invisible.

Navigate to C:\Program Files\Minilyrics\Skins

And replace lyr_scroll_actions_bt.png with a blank image.

I must say they are pretty ugly. :(
Last edited by Dreadlau on Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheSavior

Post by TheSavior »

Download not available
http://rapidshare.com/files/449429684/M ... on.Fix.rar 305 KB

Unassigned file limit of 10 downloads reached.
:(
canuckerfan

Post by canuckerfan »

Dreadlau wrote:
Drewbie wrote:cheers
Thank you. Works Great!
canuckerfan wrote:First of all I wanna say how awesome this plugin is!! Makes lyrics SO much easier! I got everything up and working, only one issue though. To the right of the embedded lyrics window there are 3 buttons lined up: a REC, "play", and music note button. How do I get rid of these? If I enable scrolling, they disappear, but with static lyrics, they stick around...
I don't know how to get rid of them. But you can make them look invisible.

Navigate to C:\Program Files\Minilyrics\Skins

And replace lyr_scroll_actions_bt.png with a blank image.

I must say they are pretty ugly. :(
Thank you! Now I just have to avoid accidentally clicking one of the buttons since I can't see them :P
canuckerfan

Post by canuckerfan »

Ok, one more quirk I'm running into. It seems MiniLyrics isn't saving my settings for the system tray icon. I don't want it to appear there and when I change the settings under "Advanced" it goes away but it comes back when MediaMonkey is restarted. I even tried changing the "ShowIconOn=2" setting in the minilyric file in the MiniLyrics folder, but it keeps going back to a value of 2. Any advice?

edit: looks like I figured it out. just fiddled around with it and it worked. quirky piece of software but when it works it sure is handy!! :)
Norti

Post by Norti »

Hello everyone,

I've got a problem with MiniLyrics embedder for MM, maybe someone could help me.
OK, when I try to play any song there's always a 1-2 s delay in playing - it doesn't matter if a song was played before (and MiniLyrics already have a copy of the lyrics on my PC) or it's the first time I play it (and MiniLyrics download the lyrics). All the more it doesn't matter if the MiniLyrics Panel in MM on or off (BTW it looks like when you turn the embeded panel off it just dissapears, but MiniLyrics still works, I mean it donwloads lyrics, shows them itself or smth, cause there is the same delay in playing). On the other hand if I turn off autostartup with MM in MinyLyrics settings (to turn ML on only when I'm in the mood for sing) then I'm unable to turn it on correctly manually, to be more precise it turns on, but the window that should be embedded in MM actually isn't - it just floats anywhere :(

Win 7 32-bit
MM 3.2.4
MiniLyrics 7.0.676
MiniLyrics Embedder 1.4b
Drewbie

Post by Drewbie »

@ Norti ---Your problem sounds like you just need to play around with it and get it set right ... you can control all aspects of the minilyrics program from the task bar flyout just click the arrow on the taskbar and right click the mini lyrics icon and adjust settings ... make sure you have fantasy theme or one with no transparency ... could cause the hiccup issue ... I prefer the panel off in MM and floating lyrics on via the task bar .... hope that helps

@ anyone who downloaded the rar package with my updated script .... could you re-upload the rar somewhere ... please
you see I was working on a computer got turned around and deleted the wrong drive and yes that means all my music and pix :(
and I lost this rar file I made I still have the vbs but it would be nice not to have to re-write the instructions ....this time
I will put it somewhere more permanent... I didnt know about the 10 download thing on rapidshare so one of you ten please help out