Error MM cannot Decode this File

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Dazzla

Error MM cannot Decode this File

Post by Dazzla »

I have Upgraded to MM Gold to stop this problem but I still get Upgraded to MM Gold but I still get Error 'MM cannot Decode this File' when I tried to get MM to find the Codec it did But it says "30 Day Trial Has expired" can some one explain Please :(
Lowlander

Re: Error MM cannot Decode this File

Post by Lowlander »

The MediaMonkey Codec Pack is a separate purchase. If you did purchase it you can't update with the one available in Addons. Instead you need to request an updated version from Support (supply Order Number in request).
Dazzla

Post by Dazzla »

Lowlander wrote:The MediaMonkey Codec Pack is a separate purchase. If you did purchase it you can't update with the one available in Addons. Instead you need to request an updated version from Support (supply Order Number in request).
Thanks for your reply Cobba' I Paid to Get MM Gold, I did not Pay to Get Gold and then be told after I had Paid for it..... Ohh By the Way its Useless unless you Cough-up for the Codecs 'Separately' or else its no Good to you???
Thats straight out Theft, why would I think I have to buy Codecs when I have been Using MM for Years? That is misleading Information It is Misleading Advertising and its all on their MM Site so and you know what else it is it Fraudulent and I will do some Enquiring I want my money back' but I will bet anything that Nobody at MM will have the Courage to reply' let alone try and explain the inexplicable? I have just been Cheated out Of My Money, These Cretins think they are Unreachable and Anonymous' we will see just how much they are. Thanks again Lowlander this crap makes me angry its a Cowardly way of stitching people up is all I can say' they never would have wanted to be in the Same Room and Done this, Thanks again Dazzla
dtsig

Post by dtsig »

I'm not with MM but I find the policy not incorrect at all. Many codecs you can get for free or with other products. But if you have a problem send a message through the support section.
Where's the db and ini stored
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

Not affiliated with MediaMonkey ... just a RABID user/lover
DTSig
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

It is a way to not make people pay for things they don't need. Instead of everybody paying more (the codecs cost money as the License holders need to be compensated by MediaMonkey, ie the money goes to third party License holders not MediaMonkey) for MediaMonkey only those that require the codecs pay for them.