ScrobblerDJ v1.26, Let your music free!!!

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

brianon

Post by brianon »

I really do love this script. Been using it for months and months now.

What I would really love to be able to do is to set and option similar to "don't play same artist in X minutes" except it would be "Play same artist for X songs".

So if I started with a Radiohead song then I would get 10 more of the best (according to Last.fm) Radiohead tracks. That I would love.

I have tons of artists full catalogues but have barely heard them more than once. I know what my favorite Pulp songs are but it would be cool to just start listening to what other peoples favorite Pulp songs are...you know?
Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

brianon wrote:What I would really love to be able to do is to set and option similar to "don't play same artist in X minutes" except it would be "Play same artist for X songs".
I know exactly what you mean. The only thing is this (linked) script is that you need to click a toolbar button, it does not auto-enqueue.

Check out the thread and script, feel free to ask questions about it on that thread.
brianon

Post by brianon »

Thats great. Thanks for that. Will try it out tonight :)
svenni

Post by svenni »

will this be fun with my 3500 songs?
Music is great!
MM with:
AutoAccRate 2.4.2, Blue Monkey 2.1, Backup 5.1, AutoAlbumDJ 3.5, Last100.. node, ClearNowPlayingButton 1.2, Monkey Rok, Last FM DJ and Scrobbler that scrobbles!
Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

Well, obviously the more songs you have, the greater variety of tracks that the script can associate.

There is only one way to find out, and that is to try it out.

You can turn the script off/on at will (there is a toolbar icon to enable/disable it), so if you want it running, it won't affect your normal listening.
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Does anyone ever get a "Error executing script event" dialog when using this script?
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

I've been using it for a few weeks now and haven't had that happen.

I do have a question for the script author. While letting MM play with this enabled, the now playing list shows the currectly playing song, which is normal and okay until the now playing list fills up the window, at which point the currently playing song is at the bottom of the window and I can't see what song this script has chosen for me without manually scrolling. Is there any way to make the list bump up one (display-wise) when this script is adding songs so that the next song to be played would be showing if the now playing window is full?

Did that makes sense? :P
Stop Button Freak
svenni

Post by svenni »

Now I have tried it out and I like it. But the obvious problem for my small (3500) library is that last.fm cannot find the songs it would like. Could the script possibly write out a file with the songs it would like to recommend? Then I can check it out later, if I want to, and I might discover some new music anyway!
Music is great!
MM with:
AutoAccRate 2.4.2, Blue Monkey 2.1, Backup 5.1, AutoAlbumDJ 3.5, Last100.. node, ClearNowPlayingButton 1.2, Monkey Rok, Last FM DJ and Scrobbler that scrobbles!
SomeAnonymousUser

Post by SomeAnonymousUser »

The download link is broken. The project is dead or the server is temporally down?

Is there an alternate download link?

I use: http://zoological-museum.bio.auth.gr/Sc ... J126b2.exe

Thanx for any help!
psyXonova

Post by psyXonova »

Seems to be a server problem. If it continues i will use a different host
Jonaspb

host

Post by Jonaspb »

You can temporarely host the file on my website...
psyXonova

Post by psyXonova »

I uploaded the file to a public host.
It should be OK now...
nedlog

Post by nedlog »

Can you please post the updated link. I can't download the .exe file from http://zoological-museum.bio.auth.gr/Sc ... J126b2.exe

Any help much appreciated!
psyXonova

Post by psyXonova »

Strange... I have already updated the link in the very first post.

Nevertheless here it is again...

http://www.mediafire.com/?2yxnmfz0yk9
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I've also mirrored the file on my own site, if that's ok...

http://trixmoto.net/mirror/ScrobblerDJ126.exe
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.