Advanced Report 6.4 - Updated 24/06/2014

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Post by Guest »

Thank you.
TheDude

Post by TheDude »

trixmoto wrote:This script will be reworked with an options screen as there are now so many variables.

There will be three image modes: Fixed width, Fixed height and Fixed both.

Unknown artists/albums will only appear if they exist, and will not be included in the summary.
Wow..
thanks for all your work.
Again..I really enjoy your report script. I honestly have been looking for something to do just what it does for about 6 months.
I bought a lifetime mediamonkey license so this is great that I can use it in MM instead of having ot get another app installed to take care of it.
Thanks again
Another thing I was curious of.. if I wanted to display the star.png file instead of the current stars in your script could I do that? or is that impossible. I did a bit of searching on google, but figured I would ask you before i run off and attempt it myself.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Glad you like the script. You should love the new version (which will include nice looking stars!)

:)
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
TheDude

Post by TheDude »

trixmoto wrote:Glad you like the script. You should love the new version (which will include nice looking stars!)

:)
Yahooo..
Cant wait :D
One other thought I had...This is just my personal preference, but..
I wonder if the album covers listed in the middle of the page under the individual artists would look better shrunk down. Maybe if it could be custom or even 1/3 or 1/2 the size of the size of the current ones.
To me personally it appears to get a bit jumbled in the middle (maybe this will go away after the adjustments you made in size), but If I could figure out how to do it I would love to adjest the size and make them smaller logos in the middle and keep the larger ones at the bottom that are listed on the far right with the album.
Again..i love your report and in no way am I trying to complain. Just trying to give my feedback in hopes that it helps.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

New version (3.0) has an options screen which allows you to customise the script without having to edit the script itself. These settings are stored in the INI file for next time.

- Time display has been corrected
- Added image resize modes (width, height, both)
- Exclude unknown artists/albums from summary count
- Separate contents list with letters
- Use images for star ratings

All the images are included in the installer which can be found on my website. However, you can download them individually from here:
- http://trixmoto.net/files/none.jpg
- http://trixmoto.net/files/star.png
- http://trixmoto.net/files/half-star.png
- http://trixmoto.net/files/bomb.png

:o NEW CODE BELOW :o
Last edited by trixmoto on Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
holterpolter

Post by holterpolter »

I get an overflow Error for the CLng in Line 820
The Status Bar says: "- Album: (What's the story) Morning Glory?"
Do you think the script has problems with the brackets in the albumname or is this just coincidence?
kanski

Post by kanski »

The Best Report! Mega thx!

And suggenstion!
add this information to window with setting:
Track mask fields,
Album mask field.

thx
O

Post by O »

holterpolter,

I have the same Album, listed the same way, with no problem.

Line 820 seems to be where the average album rating is done. Anything unusual with your ratings for that Album?
holterpolter

Post by holterpolter »

No there is nothing unusal about the rating. I have changed the name to "Morning Glory" and ran the script again. And now the owerflow error occured on the next album from Oasis which is in my Database.
Maybe the database is to big?
Is there a limit of Artits/Albums/Songs this script can handle?
MarineBrat

Post by MarineBrat »

I installed from the EXE on MM RC-3. Run report, change only the path, to "c:\ar" (which exists), and get...

===
Error #70 - MS VBScript runtime error
Permission denied
File: "C:\Program Files\mediaMonkey\Scripts\AdvancedReport.vbs", Line 434, Column: 2
===

Run report again, change only the path, to "c:\ar\" and get...

===
Error #76 - Microsoft VBScript runtime error
Path not found
File: "C:\Program Files\mediaMonkey\Scripts\AdvancedReport.vbs", Line 434, Column: 2
===

Run again, remove path completely, and get...

===
Error #76 - Microsoft VBScript runtime error
Path not found
===

I'm logged in as a user with administrative rights. I have tried other paths and have gotten the same results.
holterpolter

Post by holterpolter »

you have to specify a path and a filename
like c:\path\report.html
Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

I am getting the following error:

Error #5 - Microsoft VBScript runtime error
invalid procedure call or argument
file: "J:\program files\mediamonkey\scripts\advancedreport.vbs", Line: 649, Column: 6

I used c:\report.html for the path.
O

Post by O »

Marinebrat,

I had the same problem at first, but then realised that I had to type the full Output path inc. Filename and .htm extension (without the extension, the resulting report file is unassociated. So in my case:

C:\Music\Filename.htm

Maybe Trix could add a 'Save as...' button to copy the path.
MarineBrat

Post by MarineBrat »

O wrote:I had the same problem at first, but then realised that I had to type the full Output path inc. Filename and .htm extension
DDOOHH!!!! :oops: Thanks!
MarineBrat

Post by MarineBrat »

OK, got it to run. And I notice that it lists unrated tracks as "Bombs".