Discogs Tagger 5.75 (Updated: 2020-05-05)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

bongo8
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 9:49 am

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.39 (Updated: 2016-04-04)

Post by bongo8 » Mon May 16, 2016 9:24 pm

Thank you for your help that worked for me

drh17

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.39 (Updated: 2016-04-04)

Post by drh17 » Thu May 19, 2016 10:56 pm

" ERROR.... MSXML6.DLL.. AN ERROR OCCURRED IN THE SECURE CHANNEL SUPPORT ".... CAN YOU GET IT GOING AGAIN.... THANK YOU.... ALL THE BEST... ;)

crap_inhuman
Posts: 753
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am
Location: Friedberg / Hessen / Germany
Contact:

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.39 (Updated: 2016-04-04)

Post by crap_inhuman » Sun May 29, 2016 12:18 am

drh17 wrote:" ERROR.... MSXML6.DLL.. AN ERROR OCCURRED IN THE SECURE CHANNEL SUPPORT ".... CAN YOU GET IT GOING AGAIN.... THANK YOU.... ALL THE BEST... ;)
Do you still have this problem ?
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0

dharmaturtle
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:04 pm

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.40 (Updated: 2016-06-02)

Post by dharmaturtle » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:44 pm

Could someone tell me why my titles aren't being autotagged in this screenshot? Thanks!

Image

crap_inhuman
Posts: 753
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am
Location: Friedberg / Hessen / Germany
Contact:

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.40 (Updated: 2016-06-02)

Post by crap_inhuman » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:18 pm

Hi dharmaturtle,

i think, MediaMonkey can't match the song-files with the selected album. Please try to enter the right track number into the field with the question mark.
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0

dharmaturtle
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:04 pm

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.40 (Updated: 2016-06-02)

Post by dharmaturtle » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:11 am

Hi crap_inhuman,

That helped, thanks!

crap_inhuman
Posts: 753
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am
Location: Friedberg / Hessen / Germany
Contact:

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.40 (Updated: 2016-06-02)

Post by crap_inhuman » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:58 am

Great!

Happy tagging!!
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0

consultant
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 5:11 pm

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.40 (Updated: 2016-06-02)

Post by consultant » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:39 pm

Getting VBScript errors looks like something to do with InternetExplorer. This is after the message that after Aug 15 you need login credentials. Aug 15, what year? 2012? LOL. Obviously not a plug and play smooth install/setup for a new user like myself.

I'm guessing it's trying to Open up the registration page in Internet Explorer. I'm on Windows 10 and it comes with Edge so I removed Internet Explorer from the system. Yes, it is removed. I know, if you google Internet Explorer Windows 10 you will find articles on how to find it and run it. That's if it is still on your system. I come to find out you can't reinstall it. Yep, really. Pretty big assumption if the script is assuming everyone has IE on their machine?

Any help is appreciated in saving me time of reading 41 pages of thread posts. (yawn)

crap_inhuman
Posts: 753
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am
Location: Friedberg / Hessen / Germany
Contact:

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.40 (Updated: 2016-06-02)

Post by crap_inhuman » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:47 pm

consultant wrote:Getting VBScript errors looks like something to do with InternetExplorer. This is after the message that after Aug 15 you need login credentials. Aug 15, what year? 2012? LOL. Obviously not a plug and play smooth install/setup for a new user like myself.

I'm guessing it's trying to Open up the registration page in Internet Explorer. I'm on Windows 10 and it comes with Edge so I removed Internet Explorer from the system. Yes, it is removed. I know, if you google Internet Explorer Windows 10 you will find articles on how to find it and run it. That's if it is still on your system. I come to find out you can't reinstall it. Yep, really. Pretty big assumption if the script is assuming everyone has IE on their machine?

Any help is appreciated in saving me time of reading 41 pages of thread posts. (yawn)
Hi consultant,

any webbrowser call used within MediaMonkey uses IE.
You could try the steps from this page http://www.technipages.com/uninstall-ie11-windows-10. The page describe uninstalling the IE, but check the Internet Explorer in the features window should help.
If not, please post the error message for getting further help.
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0

crap_inhuman
Posts: 753
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am
Location: Friedberg / Hessen / Germany
Contact:

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.36 (Updated: 2016-02-04)

Post by crap_inhuman » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:56 pm

Hi TheMcShaw,
TheMcShan wrote:Hi

is there a way i can view all releases within a release group in the MB script?
Yes, just choose "Releases of Artist" under the LOAD Drop-down list.
TheMcShan wrote: Also is it possible to link to a releasegroup from one release like you can in the Discogs script with "Master release"?
MB doesn't have something similar to Master-Release, sorry.
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0

cyd
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:28 am

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.40 (Updated: 2016-06-02)

Post by cyd » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:14 am

Hi crap_inhuman,

Thank you for this great Tagger!
I use it a lot at home and there it works fine.

But if I'm in the office (same machine and configuration, no proxy) then I get an error:
"Error # -2147012867 - msxml6.dll
Die Serververbindung konnte nicht hergestellt werden.
File: ".....\DiscogsAutoTagWeb.vbs", Line: 6024, Column:3"

I assume that this error occurs since you moved the webspace to germanc64.de
If I exchange in DiscogsAutoTagWeb.vbs all occurrences of "MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP" with "MSXML2.XMLHTTP" then the script works.

Do you have an idea what's wrong?

Thank you, cyd

consultant
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 5:11 pm

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.40 (Updated: 2016-06-02)

Post by consultant » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:45 am

Okay, reactivated IE so I could authorize the tagger.

But can I do this????

I want the tagger to search for matches for all tracks in my library and show me recommended corrections, EXCLUDING difference in genre. I tried selecting a dozen tracks as a test, but it appears to only process one track at a time?

crap_inhuman
Posts: 753
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am
Location: Friedberg / Hessen / Germany
Contact:

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.40 (Updated: 2016-06-02)

Post by crap_inhuman » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:59 pm

cyd wrote:Hi crap_inhuman,

Thank you for this great Tagger!
I use it a lot at home and there it works fine.

But if I'm in the office (same machine and configuration, no proxy) then I get an error:
"Error # -2147012867 - msxml6.dll
Die Serververbindung konnte nicht hergestellt werden.
File: ".....\DiscogsAutoTagWeb.vbs", Line: 6024, Column:3"

I assume that this error occurs since you moved the webspace to germanc64.de
If I exchange in DiscogsAutoTagWeb.vbs all occurrences of "MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP" with "MSXML2.XMLHTTP" then the script works.

Do you have an idea what's wrong?

Thank you, cyd
Hi cyd,

i'm glad that you like the tagger!

I replaced "MSXML2.XMLHTTP" with "MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP" over a year ago, cause there were problems with "MSXML2.XMLHTTP".
See this posting: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... TP#p405380

I don't know why "MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP" doesn't work in your office. Does it ever work in the office? The webspace couldn't be the problem, the php files all along on germanc64.de. I only moved for 1 month to another webspace.

Cheers,

crap_inhuman
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0

crap_inhuman
Posts: 753
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am
Location: Friedberg / Hessen / Germany
Contact:

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.40 (Updated: 2016-06-02)

Post by crap_inhuman » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:10 pm

consultant wrote:Okay, reactivated IE so I could authorize the tagger.

But can I do this????

I want the tagger to search for matches for all tracks in my library and show me recommended corrections, EXCLUDING difference in genre. I tried selecting a dozen tracks as a test, but it appears to only process one track at a time?
The Discogs Tagger assume that you select a complete album. So it read the artist/album/track from the first track and search at discogs/musicbrainz for it. If you select an album and search for it, you can process more than one track at a time.

Which information of the tracks you are want to match in your library?
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0

cyd
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:28 am

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.40 (Updated: 2016-06-02)

Post by cyd » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:15 am

crap_inhuman wrote:I replaced "MSXML2.XMLHTTP" with "MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP" over a year ago, cause there were problems with "MSXML2.XMLHTTP".
See this posting: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... TP#p405380

I don't know why "MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP" doesn't work in your office. Does it ever work in the office? The webspace couldn't be the problem, the php files all along on germanc64.de. I only moved for 1 month to another webspace.
Hmm, okay not sure if there is any filter installed in the office.
For me it's working in both locations with "MSXML2.XMLHTTP"; so I'm fine with it.

Thank you!

Post Reply