Video Node 3.2 [MM2+3]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I will fix the script, but I can't really help you with the plugin, sorry. You'll need to consult the creator of the plugin about these probably.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
donector

Post by donector »

trixmoto wrote:I will fix the script, but I can't really help you with the plugin, sorry. You'll need to consult the creator of the plugin about these probably.
thanks trixmoto
i'll be waiting for that

yow know i think in the sort term, when it comes to VIDEOS all we need from mm is being able to add all videos files to the database.... about playing them or copying them: this should be left for the far future. bc it costs nothing once the videos are in db taggged and all: hopefully under a working video node: simply drag and drop them into media player classic mpc or vlc

so far i can add SOME video containers, but regrettable if i add msk: matroska the best video container format (period) they are just not added !! :-(

Same problem

Post by Guest »

donector wrote:i get the error:
Application Error: Exeption EOutOfResources in module in_VID4WA.ddl at 00065AE2.
I have exactly the same error. Oddly I can not find this error on the web anywhere. Only you and me, and we both use MM3 I guess.
btw. You can make the video play, when you change the rate of the song during playing the video file. But still it's frustrating. I always get this error when I go from one file to the other. So I have to click away the error, and than double click the song AGAIN. and then it does work with a black screen. So I adjust the rating, and I have images. But this is really buggy and irritating. Can play my music videos now, and my MM is quite useless this way.
Timlezz

Re: Same problem

Post by Timlezz »

Grrr. I can't work like this. It's so Irritating! Does really no one has any idea what causes this? I start hating MM now. Tagging is really getting me stressed. Please! HELP!
Anonymous wrote:
donector wrote:i get the error:
Application Error: Exeption EOutOfResources in module in_VID4WA.ddl at 00065AE2.
I have exactly the same error. Oddly I can not find this error on the web anywhere. Only you and me, and we both use MM3 I guess.
btw. You can make the video play, when you change the rate of the song during playing the video file. But still it's frustrating. I always get this error when I go from one file to the other. So I have to click away the error, and than double click the song AGAIN. and then it does work with a black screen. So I adjust the rating, and I have images. But this is really buggy and irritating. Can play my music videos now, and my MM is quite useless this way.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

No one on this forum wrote "in_VID4WA.dll" so you're asking the wrong people! :-?
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Timelezz

Post by Timelezz »

I contacted the guys from VID4WA. They say "I know about the problem of VID4WA with MediaMonkey 3 and don't know as to eliminate it. The VID4WA v.2.6.2 works with MM2 perfectly."

Briliant :s, that was the response to my question below.
Hi There, I have a big problem with Vid4WA. I hope you can help me out. I use the latest version of Vid4WA and the latest offical version of
MediaMonkey 3. People on MM forum say it's not a common error, since they do not experience it. So I ask you whether you know how I can resolve this problem.
The problemis : When I play an .AVI file with Mediamonkey I get this error: Application Error: Exeption EOutOfResources in module in_VID4WA.ddl at 00065AE2.Application Error: Exeption EOutOfResources in module in_VID4WA.ddl at 00065AE2. Actually I get this error when I end playing the video. Wheter I play another MP3 of another AVI. Also I only hear audio and do not see any longer video. Only when I press ALT-# (with # standing for a 1 to 9 I can see video again. This is a code to update the rating in MM, and then it saves the label in MM, and suddenly the Videoimages also appear. It also comes back when I try to receive file information of the video (in the VID4WA box). It does not show me any info, but the vid

This is since I updated to MM3 (used MM2 since a week). I now acquired a
licence, but this did not solve problems. I also removed the in_VID4WA.ddl, and installed the latest version of VID4WA (which has a fresh release since 3 weeks). I hope you can tell me what to do.
neilius

Post by neilius »

Hi

Thanks for the great programs and support.

Just wanted to let you know I got this error also:

Error #-2147418113-
file: "c:\program files\MediaMonkey\Scripts\Auto\VideoNode.vbs", line:39, Column: 4
[ok]
Error happened during script execution:
Catahstrophc failure

Regards

Neil

(MM 3, VideoNode, Vid4Money)
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

New version (3.1) is now available to download from my website. With the help of Bex I think the errors should now be resolved. :)
neilius

Post by neilius »

Sorry about this, but the problem is still occurring with exactly the same error message, line and number.

I just cut and pasted the new version of the code into the VideoNode.VBS script in my mm\Auto folder.
TekGamer

Post by TekGamer »

I get the same error with VideoNode 3.1 when I try to click on "Video" in my Library Tree. I am running MM 3.0.3.1162

Error #-2147418113-
file: "c:\program files\MediaMonkey\Scripts\Auto\VideoNode.vbs", line:39, Column: 4
TekGamer
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I honestly have no clue what's wrong with this, because there isn't anything!! I'll have to consult with the devs I think. :-?
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

New version (3.2) is now available to download from my website. Hopefully this one will be sorted now!! :)
donector

Re: Video Node 3.2 [MM2+3]

Post by donector »

just bought mm gold today!!

hello trixmoto

i´ve tried and it , i left it as

Dim formats : formats = "('MPG','WMV','AVI','MKV')" 'add as many as you like!

and it wont work, no matroska file in there

do you know why?

also, if i drag and drop any video t(mpg, avi) o vlc or mp classic i get "file not found" and "unable to open" errors
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

This script allows you to display files that are in your library, however it does not enable you to import these filetypes. For many of them you will need to add extra plugins.

Post by Guest »

Im the same boat of not being able to find the plugins any longer. The vid one is not on the MM input/output page and the old Winamp link just sends to the main winamp page, where a search for the script name turns up nothing. I have googled both and just find their names in this forum as a result :(