Lyricator v1.1.1 #31 (2010-12-16)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

dr.frank

Re: Lyricator v1.1.1 #31 (2010-12-16)

Post by dr.frank »

Just another mega THANK YOU !

Super job, beautifully done.
Goofy

Post by Goofy »

The download link is broken...
dty

Post by dty »

Goofy wrote:The download link is broken...
here's a mirror: http://pXteam.info/lyricator_1.1.1.31.mmip
--
pXdtY on last.fm (be my friend *tear*)

pX mixes
check us on the web (direct links to our mix releases)

pxteam.info | pX on facebook | pX group on last.fm
Old_noobie

Post by Old_noobie »

This is brilliant!
Thank you!!
dty

Post by dty »

Old_noobie wrote:This is brilliant!
Thank you!!
<3 Lyricator. I hope the developer is still tweaking (with it) and will release even better features. Big ups!
--

pX mixes

Belgrath

Re: Lyricator v1.1.1 #31 - link in lyrics

Post by Belgrath »

Hi all,

Agreed, this is Brilliant.

Many months ago I did some mass tagging with an older version of this script and as part of a large query I ended up with many of my songs getting a “www.blabla.com" Or something to that effect. The thing now is that MM won’t find these files as “no lyrics present” because of that default text.

Is there any way in which I can scan for a string in the lyrics field that would help me find these scattered files? I’d rather not have to blank all lyrics out and start again if I don’t have to....

Thanks ahead of time,
Belg
Last edited by Belgrath on Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dty

Post by dty »

Belgrath wrote:Hi all,

Many months ago I did some mass tagging with an older version of this script and as part of a large query I ended up with many of my songs getting a “No lyrics found… use http://bla blab la at a later date” Or something to that effect. The thing now is that MM won’t find these files as “no lyrics present” because of that default text.

Is there any way in which I can scan for a string in the lyrics field that would help me find these scattered files? I’d rather not have to blank all lyrics out and start again if I don’t have to.

Thanks ahead of time,
Belg
Tools -> Options, then under Library, there's a search section. In there you can choose the fields that MM searches through when you search your library. Defaultly comments and lyrics are unchecked (probably because of the added time it would take on a monster library), but that might be a quick solution for your problem. Then just switch them off when you're done so searches don't take days.

Hope that helps!
--

pX mixes

Belgrath

Post by Belgrath »

dty wrote:
Belgrath wrote:Hi all,

Many months ago I did some mass tagging with an older version of this script and as part of a large query I ended up with many of my songs getting a “No lyrics found… use http://bla blab la at a later date” Or something to that effect. The thing now is that MM won’t find these files as “no lyrics present” because of that default text.

Is there any way in which I can scan for a string in the lyrics field that would help me find these scattered files? I’d rather not have to blank all lyrics out and start again if I don’t have to.

Thanks ahead of time,
Belg
Tools -> Options, then under Library, there's a search section. In there you can choose the fields that MM searches through when you search your library. Defaultly comments and lyrics are unchecked (probably because of the added time it would take on a monster library), but that might be a quick solution for your problem. Then just switch them off when you're done so searches don't take days.

Hope that helps!
Just when you think you've figured out everything there's a nice easter egg waiting for you to be unleashed. Dty, thanks much...
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

You could also create an autoplaylist with the parameter 'lyrics contain www.' :)
Stop Button Freak
wetfart

Post by wetfart »

Hi. Downloaded the addon and installed it as administrator. Lyricator pops up after pressing the button, it searches for lyrics, downloads them and saves them... but: after this process can't see any window with the lyrics while playing a track. My version of MM is 3.2.0.1290. Anybody an idea?
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

You won't see the lyrics unless you have Lyrics and Comment Viewer 2.1 by Gege or Monkey Rok 5.6 installed.
Stop Button Freak
Josh

Post by Josh »

wetfart wrote:Hi. Downloaded the addon and installed it as administrator. Lyricator pops up after pressing the button, it searches for lyrics, downloads them and saves them... but: after this process can't see any window with the lyrics while playing a track. My version of MM is 3.2.0.1290. Anybody an idea?
Right-click the track you want to see lyrics for. Click properties, and then choose the lyrics tab from the top of the window that pops up.
heartofhate

Post by heartofhate »

some weird things happen with wikilyrics lately.
it gives the lyrics in a hyperlink and when you save them it will save the lyrics with HTML code. also on the top there also something with ringtonematcher... :evil:

here an example of what i mean (just an extraction):
<A href="http:////////www.ringtonematcher.com////co////ringtonematcher////02////noc.asp?sid=WILWrosandartist=Pretty%2BMaidsandsong=In%2BSanta%27s%2BClaws" rel=nofollow target=_blank>The snowy days of winter<BR \\\>We're taken by it's force<BR \\\>And everyone surrenders<BR \\\>
SDJeff

Post by SDJeff »

heartofhate wrote:some weird things happen with wikilyrics lately.
it gives the lyrics in a hyperlink and when you save them it will save the lyrics with HTML code. also on the top there also something with ringtonematcher... :evil:

here an example of what i mean (just an extraction):
<A href="http:////////www.ringtonematcher.com////co////ringtonematcher////02////noc.asp?sid=WILWrosandartist=Pretty%2BMaidsandsong=In%2BSanta%27s%2BClaws" rel=nofollow target=_blank>The snowy days of winter<BR \\\>We're taken by it's force<BR \\\>And everyone surrenders<BR \\\>
I got the same thing, too.

Looks like the problem is with Lyrics VIP. I unchecked it in the options and I got no more http's.
bwarga

Post by bwarga »

I too have this problem with wikilyrics