Playlist Sandbox v1.5 (10-10-08) [MM3]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

MoDementia

Playlist Sandbox v1.5 (10-10-08) [MM3]

Post by MoDementia »

No Longer Available
Last edited by MoDementia on Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:02 am, edited 8 times in total.
nynaevelan

Re: Playlist Sandbox v1.0 (28-08-08) [MM3]

Post by nynaevelan »

OMG, to say I am going to enjoy using this one is an understatement. :D And you have given it an appropriate name, because I am going to love playing in this sandbox. Just one suggestion and I am having one problem.

Instead of the song id popping up when you mouseover, can you change it to the Artist, I have several versions of songs with the same title, so I would like to know which version I am using? Second, I seem to be having trouble dragging tracks to the panel here at work. Now I tried it for a minute or two when I was home and it was working but here doesn't seem to be working. When I drag tracks to the panel, it goes blank and hitting the refresh or the ok button doesn't seem to do anything. Now it may have something to with something, because the tracks in the panel look different then when I was at home. Here they are in little boxes. But as I said I only looked at it for a minute or two at home and that was before I had any caffeine in me.

EDIT: Here's a pic of what I mean:

Nyn
Last edited by nynaevelan on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files
MoDementia

Post by MoDementia »

You can't drag tracks on to it you still have to drag them to the playlist node or right click and send to playlist but then click refresh so you can put them in the right order using the panel then click ok when your statisfied.

I can't release a new version atm (its time for bed) but you might like to change line 204 from this

Code: Select all

ThisInnerHTML = ThisInnerHTML & "<li class=""" & "even_border" & """ id=""li1_" & xCounter+1 & """ title=""" & SongList.Item(xCounter).ID & """>" & SongList.Item(xCounter).Title & "</li>"
to

ThisInnerHTML = ThisInnerHTML & "<li class=""" & "even_border" & """ id=""li1_" & xCounter+1 & """ title=""" & SongList.Item(xCounter).ID & """>" & SongList.Item(xCounter).Title & " - " & SongList.Item(xCounter).ArtistName & "</li>"
PS what it looks like depends on what monkeyrok skin you have installed (if you have one)
I think I remember telling you how to add the odd and even_border classes for the properties panel maybe you didnt do it at home?
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

MoDementia wrote:You can't drag tracks on to it you still have to drag them to the playlist node or right click and send to playlist but then click refresh so you can put them in the right order using the panel then click ok when your statisfied.
Ok, I don't remember what I tried at home, so I will play with it more at home.
MoDementia wrote: I can't release a new version atm (its time for bed) but you might like to change line 204 from this

ThisInnerHTML = ThisInnerHTML & "<li class=""" & "even_border" & """ id=""li1_" & xCounter+1 & """ title=""" & SongList.Item(xCounter).ID & """>" & SongList.Item(xCounter).Title & "</li>"
to

ThisInnerHTML = ThisInnerHTML & "<li class=""" & "even_border" & """ id=""li1_" & xCounter+1 & """ title=""" & SongList.Item(xCounter).ID & """>" & SongList.Item(xCounter).Title & " - " & SongList.Item(xCounter).ArtistName & "</li>"
PS what it looks like depends on what monkeyrok skin you have installed (if you have one)
I think I remember telling you how to add the odd and even_border classes for the properties panel maybe you didnt do it at home?
Ahhh, that makes sense. Since I took my external drive home, I only have a shell version available at the moment and I don't think this one has the odd/even info included. Thanks.

BTW, GREATTTTTTT job with this one. Playlists are one of the main features that I use MM for so this one will get a lot of mileage.... :D :P

Nyn

MoDementia

Post by MoDementia »

Thanks Nyn,
PS Static playlists are evil :evil: :evil: :evil: :P
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

MoDementia wrote:Thanks Nyn,
PS Static playlists are evil :evil: :evil: :evil: :P
SAY IT WITH ME
"STATIC PLAYLISTS ARE YOUR FRIEND" 8) :wink: ONE MORE TIME "STATIC PLAYLISTS ARE YOUR FRIEND" 8) :wink: YOU FEEL YOURSELF CHANGING YOUR MIND "STATIC PLAYLISTS ARE YOUR FRIEND" 8) :wink:

Seriously, for a control freak who has a large case of OCB, static playlists are a way of life.

Nyn

BTW: I am LOVING this script, it is making my job much easier. I think I will take some time this weekend reorganizing and condensing some of my playlists. The only problem is, I have seriously run out of room for panels, I am going to have to make some hard choices to get all my favorites displayed in an organized and functional way. :-?

MoDementia

Re: Playlist Sandbox v1.1 (29-08-08) [MM3]

Post by MoDementia »

New Version

' 29-08-08 Version 1.1
' Added support for drag tracks onto panel (adds to playlist)
MoDementia

Re: Playlist Sandbox v1.2 (30-08-08) [MM3]

Post by MoDementia »

New Version

' 30-08-08 Version 1.2
' Add and delete (individual) playlists from the panel
Kynotzib

Post by Kynotzib »

Hey

Love the script but I have a problem with dragging songs to playlists.
Whenever i drag songs over the list goes blank and a quicktime pulgin activates and starts playin the track
Can you help? Am i doing something or is it the script?

Kyno

P.S. I just installed v1.2 and am still having the problem
MoDementia

Post by MoDementia »

You can only drop the tracks onto the first section "Drop Tracks Here" anywhere else won't work

I don't have quicktime installed but if you are dropping tracks to the correct spot I will install it and have a look
Kynotzib

Post by Kynotzib »

Didn't notice that, duh

Thanx, works if i drop in the right place

Kyno
MoDementia

Post by MoDementia »

Thank God, I was dreading installing Quicktime :P

Glad you like it, enjoy your time in the sandbox :)
Eyal

Post by Eyal »

Hi MoDementia

I am actually using the Sandbox v1.2 for building a playlist for a friend. The final playlist will be used to burn a MP3 CD.
I just love this script, it fill a missing feature of MM as it let us visually build playlists by drag & drop. Excellent.

My point is that I need not to exceed the 700MB limit of a CD, but have no clue of what size the list is.

Is it possible to add an indicator for Total Length/Filesize to the script?

I'm using it undocked, outside of MM so it's easier to work with, and I think the size info would fit nicely in the title bar.
It's only an idea, YOU are the scripter.

Thank you!
Skins for MediaMonkey: Cafe, Carbon, Helium, Spotify, Zekton. [ Wiki Zone ].
MoDementia

Post by MoDementia »

Yeah I'm pretty sure it is possible, good idea I'll have a look soon

Glad you love it :)
MoDementia

Re: Playlist Sandbox v1.3 (02-09-08) [MM3]

Post by MoDementia »

New Version

' 02-09-08 Version 1.3
' Added playlist stats to the panel header
' Compatible with RCFS (Toggles Panel on/off)