Deleting Empty Folders (yeah, I know, I know...)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

SouthernGal

Post by SouthernGal »

I was merely pointing out that the program RED really does work with Vista....and I was very aware that the program had been mentioned by Callmetom before. Not all programs that are supposed to work with Vista actually do (especially free programs) and the person who recommended it was running XP. My comment was in support of Callmetom's and was not without thought. How much thought did you give to your hateful comment Kimatead? Forums shouldn't turn into an opportunity to exercise negative sarcastic wit.
Kilmatead

Post by Kilmatead »

SouthernGal wrote:How much thought did you give to your hateful comment Kimatead?
If you read Callmetom's subsequent post very carefully, you might glean that he knows more about the product than ordinary punters.

And, just for the record, when I choose to make a hateful comment, I would never use "negative sarcastic wit", I would happily just get myself banned to make a point. I'm rash that way. (Probably how I got expelled from University many years ago? :D Ah happy days.).

No offence was intended, though I do fervently believe in the freedom to be negative.

And humans on the internet are weird!.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

hey now you two. i seen nothing wrong with either the posts you did. one was just backing up the suggested software,
and the other was just one that was a " i mis understood the reason you posted the back up ",

reply.

now settle down you two. most the time on the forum i'm the one that is getting stepped on or abused. are you two going to take that away? 8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
SouthernGal

Post by SouthernGal »

If no offense was intended, I take none. And I agree........lots of people on the net are weird, just as in life. See, now we're in agreement. :lol: