AutoRateAccurate 2.4.3 (22/10/2009) - for MM3

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

RedX

Re: Play History and Autorate Script Conflict

Post by RedX »

nynaevelan wrote:Berny:

I am getting some kind of conflict between Autorate and Bex's Play History script, this is the error I get when I have both scripts active. I get the error with v1137 and v1140.

[im g]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2411/227 ... 0ced_o.jpg[/img]

I am posting this same message here as well as in the Play History forum because I do not know how to resolve or which script is the culprit. Although the error message is from the PH script, the next message says it is line 29 of the Autorate script. I did not get this conflict with the previous version of PH. Help please.

Nyn
I get such errors all the time. They are caused when two scripts have the db open for querying simultaneously. This also happens if MM is doing a query (i.e.: search) and a scripts starts it's own query.
I've sent at least 20 :o of those bugs to them via the bug notifier of the debug version of MM. Don't know if they'll find a way of correcting this.

This is a MM/Sqlite problem and not of the scripts.

Regards, Red
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

Thanks, I'll pass this along to Bex. Can I just ignore and continue processing, is there any adverse affects to this error because I need both scripts?

Nyn
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files
Big_Berny

Post by Big_Berny »

@spacefish: I'll try to find out the reason for the problem the next days. The other problem you mention with MonkeyRok is a 'bug' in this script. MonkeyRok doesn't recognizes that the ratings 48, 49 and 50 are the same. I'll ask rtixmoto to fix this. Nothing curious here...

@Nyn&RedX: Yes I also noticed that problem altough I didn't use that script. But untill now I didn't know the cause. In my eyes it's a limitation of MM and I hope that thiscan be fixed somehow... Like a buffer for sql-queries so that the can't be opened together... But I DatabaseTransmission which is the prbolem I suppose can also be optimized on my side but with some drawbacks. I'll check that too.

Thanks!
Scripts in use: Genre Finder / Last.fm DJ / Magic Nodes / AutoRateAccurate / Last.FM Node
Skins in use: ZuneSkin SP / Eclipse SP
AutoRateAccurate 3.0.0 (New) - Rates all your songs in less than 5 seconds!
About me: icoaching - internet | marketing | design
Big_Berny

Post by Big_Berny »

AutoRateAccurate 2.1 RC11

Changes:
-Fixed: SQL-problem when also using Bex' script should be fixed I think. May also fix other SQL-bugs whn using other scripts (last.fm-submitter?)

[UPDATED]
About the other problems not caused by the script:
-Reported and confirmed: I found the 'AR/BR --> MR' bug and reported it to the MM-devs. They added it to their bug tracker.
-Reported and confirmed: The little report-problem in MonkeyRok has also been reported to trixmoto. He tries to fix that for the next version.
-Reported and confirmed: Last.fm AutoDJ doesn't use the correct ratings. Will be corrected.
-Reported and confirmed: Little problem in Last.FM Node script with default settings. Will be corrected in the next release.

Big_Berny
Last edited by Big_Berny on Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Scripts in use: Genre Finder / Last.fm DJ / Magic Nodes / AutoRateAccurate / Last.FM Node
spacefish

Post by spacefish »

Hi Berny,

I haven't installed RC11 yet. I'll let you know if it fixes the Last.fm Scrobbler error. Here it is for your review:

Great news on the other problems! Thanks for all your efforts to coordinate that everything works. :)
MM Gold 3.0.3.1183 : Vista HP SP1 (x86) : Zen Stone (2GB)
Zekton: An original MM3 skin by Eyal.
Scripts in Use: Add/Remove PlayStat | Auto Album DJ | AutoRateAccurate | Backup
Case & Leading Zero Fixer | Classification & Genre Changer | Clean Scripts.ini | Clear
Field | Custom Report | Discogs Auto-Tag Web Search | Forget Crossfade | Invert
Selection/Select None | Last 100... | Lyricator | Lyrics to Instrumental | MonkeyRok
MusicBrainz Tagger | My Custom Nodes | Now Playing Art Node | Play History & Stats
Right Click for Reports | Right Click for Scripts | Right Click for Web | Stop After Current
WebNodes
spacefish

Post by spacefish »

RC11 seems to have fixed the Last.fm Scrobbler problem, too. Woot! Thanks, Berny. :)
Case & Leading Zero Fixer | Classification & Genre Changer | Clean Scripts.ini | Clear
Selection/Select None | Last 100... | Lyricator | Lyrics to Instrumental | MonkeyRok
MusicBrainz Tagger | My Custom Nodes | Now Playing Art Node | Play History & Stats
Right Click for Reports | Right Click for Scripts | Right Click for Web | Stop After Current
WebNodes
Big_Berny

Post by Big_Berny »

No problem. But the main problem was caused by another script which hasn't closed the SQL-query correctly. And after that AutoRateAccurate couldn't open a new SQL-query.

Anyway I also optimized something whcih can cause SQL-problems. So RC11 should be the most stable version now. :)

Unfortunately I lost my iPod three days ago which I'd need for more testing... :( Well that I lost it bothers me even more that I can't do testing now. My baby (called 'The Third and Only') was only some months old and had 160GB... :roll:
spacefish

Post by spacefish »

Aw, that sucks. :(
WebNodes
Macarena

Post by Macarena »

I've got error messages when closing device Properties window :-?
Big_Berny

Post by Big_Berny »

Everytime you do that? Are you using the newest version? And did it happen before?
Macarena

Post by Macarena »

Big_Berny wrote:Everytime you do that? Are you using the newest version? And did it happen before?
Nope, it happened once. I thought I report it.
Big_Berny

Post by Big_Berny »

Yes, that's good! :)
Just wanted to know if it's reproduceable because I couldn't here. And I don't understand why it appears...
benzo8

Post by benzo8 »

I've never been able to run a full AutoRate, btw - due, I assume, to the size of my collection. I've got almost 50.000 tracks, and while RC11 got further than previous versions, it still fell over with:

ERROR: There was a problem querying the database: Error executing SQL "SELECT Songs.* FROM Songs WHERE (IDAlbum=? and id<>?) AND (Songs.IdMedia in (47,46,4,44) OR Songs.CacheStatus=1)" : out of memory (7, 7)

Big_Berny

Post by Big_Berny »

Hi benzo8,
are you playing music while runing AutoRate? Can yo tell me in which line of the script the problem is? Normally it should show that.

Big_Berny
benzo8

Post by benzo8 »

I'm not playing music when rating. In fact, I've tried it with MM3 being the only application running on the computer, including non-essential services - in order to maximise available memory.

I'm afraid I can't give you a line number - as far as I remember, the message I quoted above was all the information I was given by the dialog box which came up. At the moment, I'm trying another tactic - terminating the AutoRating... process every once in a while, letting it write the database, restarting MM3 and restarting the AutoRating. At the moment, that seems to be working OK, with just over 10.000 tracks currently unrated (down from 35.000!) If this works, then that's cool!