Lyrics and Comment Viewer 2.2 (2011-04-24) [MM3+4]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

benimble046

Re: Lyrics and Comment Viewer 2.1 by Gege (2009-03-05) [MM3]

Post by benimble046 »

Hey all! i'm a noob at this, and i scanned through this post to see if anyone else was having my same problem and didn't see. I am getting an error message "Invalid product installation package."

Would this be because I have installed MM on an external hard drive or is it because the file i'm downloading here is truly invalid?

thanx,

ben
gege

Post by gege »

benimble046 wrote:Hey all! i'm a noob at this, and i scanned through this post to see if anyone else was having my same problem and didn't see. I am getting an error message "Invalid product installation package."

Would this be because I have installed MM on an external hard drive or is it because the file i'm downloading here is truly invalid?
Are you running Windows Vista? If this is the case, right-click MM icon and choose "Run as administrator". Then double-click the downloaded MMIP file to install Lyrics Viewer.
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

And a little trick someone taught me recently:

While reading any thread, you can do a search in that thread only by using the search box at the lower left corner of the page. :D
Stop Button Freak
EazyR

Post by EazyR »

I'm running Windows 7. Tried "Run as administrator" as mentioned several times in this thread. But it didn't work.
EazyR

Post by EazyR »

Downloaded it again. Works fine now. Great script and thank god it's free. No more pop-ups from Minilyrics. :D
pete sykes

Post by pete sykes »

AWESOME,JUST AWESOME...DID I MENTION THIS WAS AWESOME,better than BEER,WELL not quite but a CLOSE SECOND :D
gege

Post by gege »

pete sykes wrote:AWESOME,JUST AWESOME...DID I MENTION THIS WAS AWESOME,better than BEER,WELL not quite but a CLOSE SECOND :D
You're welcome :)
dypsis

Refresh Option

Post by dypsis »

I have noticed that if you update tags, Lyrics and Comment Viewer doesn't always automatically update.
Would it be hard to give it a refresh option?
gege

Re: Refresh Option

Post by gege »

dypsis wrote:I have noticed that if you update tags, Lyrics and Comment Viewer doesn't always automatically update.
In fact it DOES update automatically. The panel polls the lyrics content every 1000ms. Whenever the lyrics' length changes, the panel gets refreshed.
Isn't this happening?
dypsis

Post by dypsis »

gege wrote:
dypsis wrote:I have noticed that if you update tags, Lyrics and Comment Viewer doesn't always automatically update.
In fact it DOES update automatically. The panel polls the lyrics content every 1000ms. Whenever the lyrics' length changes, the panel gets refreshed.
Isn't this happening?
I can't be sure of every instance that it doesn't happen, but I do know that if you use Lyricator, it doesn't update. If I close Lyrics and Comment Viewer, then re-open it, the lyrics are there.
gege

Post by gege »

dypsis wrote:I can't be sure of every instance that it doesn't happen, but I do know that if you use Lyricator, it doesn't update. If I close Lyrics and Comment Viewer, then re-open it, the lyrics are there.
I just tested and LV does refresh whenever lyrics length changes, no matter which method was used to change the lyrics.
BTW, which behavior Mode are you using? (Check in "Tools > Options > Lyrics Viewer > Behavior" )
Play with different modes, and see if you get the desired behavior.
dypsis

Post by dypsis »

gege wrote:
dypsis wrote:I can't be sure of every instance that it doesn't happen, but I do know that if you use Lyricator, it doesn't update. If I close Lyrics and Comment Viewer, then re-open it, the lyrics are there.
BTW, which behavior Mode are you using?
I am using "Now Playing song".
MeMeMe

Post by MeMeMe »

I'm trying to install this on win7 64 bit and I get an error: "Product Installation Error"

I can't run as administrator, there's no option in the right-click menu.
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

MeMeMe wrote:I'm trying to install this on win7 64 bit and I get an error: "Product Installation Error"

I can't run as administrator, there's no option in the right-click menu.
http://www.mediamonkey.com/support/inde ... ticleid=59
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
MeMeMe

Post by MeMeMe »

Thank you very much! It worked.