Magic Nodes 4.2 w/ 380 masks & real GUI (2011-07-01)[MM2+]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

MM3:

Code: Select all

Recent|SQL filter:CAST(julianday('now') - julianday('1899-12-30') - Songs.DateAdded AS integer) < 7|icon:top level\<album artist>\<album|sort by:first(year)|show tracks:yes>
MM2+3:

Recent|filter:DAYS SINCE ADDED < 7|icon:top level\<album artist>\<album|sort by:first(year)|show tracks:yes>
kemie

Post by kemie »

Thank you!

However, for both options, I get a "mask is not valid" error message. using the latest beta (3.0.0.1066)

any clues what it could be?
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

Sorry, I didn't saw that you are using first qualifier for sorting. It is not supported by SQLite. You could try to replace it with min.
emalvick

Post by emalvick »

ZvezdanD wrote:I have modified version of the script with a support to new custom fields and many others which was missing until now (Channels, Original Title...).

Before I make it public, I need to know if I named correctly Statistic qualifier. Nobody was complaining about that, but I think that it should have a name Statistics. If someone from English language region could tell me right syntax for this, please?
I am responding this after you referred here on another thread... I had not answered your question because I am not sure in what context you were referring to Statistic / Statistics.

.... Actually, I see it now, and I think you want it to be statistic as you are only sorting by one statistic that I can see. Statistics would be for multiple items, but you are always presenting one number from the multiple items (e.g. a sum, average, etc.), which is only one statistic.

Summary: statistic is the correct way.

Erik
kemie

Post by kemie »

min worked perfectly, thanks so much :)
danhackley

Post by danhackley »

Please help -

I am getting the error "error happened during script execution: A script engine for the specified language can not be created"

Somebody said to re-install the Windows Script Host from the Microsoft website (WSH.exe). I did many searches for this, and could only find the file where it said "download the code for this article", which is a ZIP file with a .reg file, .exe and .csx.

Running the exe does nothing.

Can anyone help ?
danhackley

Post by danhackley »

Thanks, tried downloading "Windows Script 5.6 Download and Repair" from that site. It installed correctly, though the problem is still the same !

Any other ideas ? I really want to use Magicnodes with MM3 on my Vista system.
Bex

Post by Bex »

I googled your error and found this:
http://www.x-setup.net/forum/archive/in ... -1256.html
The root of the error comes from the fact that Vista correctly installed VBScript.dll (which is included in all editions of Vista) but did somehow not register it to the registry. This seems to be a bug of Vista (see http://www.developersdex.com/asp/messag ... &r=5746776) but so far no fix from Microsoft is available.

To register VBScript.dll yourself and thus solving this problem, please perform the following steps:

1) Point to "Command-Prompt" from the Windows menu (aka "Start")
2) Right-click this entry and select "Run as administrator"
2) Inside the command-prompt, type the following:
C:
Cd \
Cd windows
Cd system32
regsvr32 vbscript.dll
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
danhackley

Post by danhackley »

Bex - thank you so much. I have been searching for ages for this answer, and nobody has been able to help.

It worked ! Thanks a zillion
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

Hi All:

Once again I am seeking the assistance of your brilliance. I have a few Magic Nodes which work in 2.5, can anyone tell me how to convert them so that they work in 3.0??

1. Songs Not In Any Playlist|SQL filter: not exists (select * from PlaylistSongs where IDSong=songs.ID)\<artist>\<title> -- It doesn't give me any errors but does it also does not report any results

2. Played Today|SQL filter:Datevalue(LastTimePlayed)=date()\<genre>\<artist>

3. Compilations|SQL filter:artist='Compilation'\<Album Artist>\<genre>\<Album>

4. Added Today|SQL filter:DateDiff('d',Songs.DateAdded,Now)=0\<genre>

Thanks Again

Nyn
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

1. Works fine to me.

2. MM3:

Played Today|SQL filter:CAST(julianday('now') - julianday('1899-12-30') - Songs.LastTimePlayed AS integer) = 0\<genre>\<artist>
MM2+3:

Played Today|filter:DAYS SINCE LAST PLAYED = 0\<genre>\<artist>
3. MM2+3:

Compilations|SQL filter:Songs.Artist='Compilation'\<Album Artist>\<genre>\<Album>
or:

Compilations|filter:Artist='Compilation'\<Album Artist>\<genre>\<Album>
4. MM3:

Added Today|SQL filter:CAST(julianday('now') - julianday('1899-12-30') - Songs.DateAdded AS integer) = 0\<genre>
MM2+3:

Added Today|filter:DAYS SINCE ADDED = 0\<genre>
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

Hi ZvezdanD:

For #1 I do not get any errors, it appears to work but it doesn't give me any results. I just tried it on my work computer and it is working as intended. I need to look at my home computer to see what the differences are. Thank you for all the others, all are working as intended but the Compilations one is not identifying any of the songs that have the album artist as 'Compilation'.

Nyn

ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

nynaevelan wrote:the Compilations one is not identifying any of the songs that have the album artist as 'Compilation'.
Do you want Artist or Album Artist? In your MM2 mask, Artist is stated. Here is a mask for Album Artists:

Compilations|SQL filter:Songs.AlbumArtist='Compilation'\<Album Artist>\<genre>\<Album>
This mask works only in MM3. There is not similar mask with filter qualifier which would work both in MM2 & 3. It is a consequence of serious drawback in the script with this qualifier.
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

ZvezdanD:

Thank you very much, my intentions are for the Album Artist. This same node does work in 2.5, but now that you have fixed my problems, all of my nodes are available in 3.0. I am loving this program more and more.

Nyn