Can't do basic sync

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

Davinyl

Can't do basic sync

Post by Davinyl »

Hi all, very frustrated and am close to deleting Media Monkey and finding an alternative. Hopefully you can help me figure out how to simply synch files from my computer to my Samsung Galaxy Note 8. I already had my most of my library saved on my phone, and I wanted to use Media Monkey to syncing a few new albums on my PC to my phone. The first time I did it, it took about 20 minutes, and I'm not entirely sure what was going on, it seemed like it was re-uploading my whole library and deleting the old content because it was going very slow. Upon finishing, it uploaded most of the new content, but it created a mess in my library with lots of duplicates and jumbled track numbers, including one of the new albums which had been duplicated. I deleted the duplicate album, and both disappeared, and I now I can't synch it back again. The album remains on my PC, but after trying many times to synch with Media Monkey by clicking my Samsung>Auto Sync (with the music folder selected), the album doesn't appear on my phone. I've spent hours trying to do this very simple thing. It shouldn't be this difficult. Please help, thanks.