Resyncing

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

evanover

Resyncing

Post by evanover »

Have been trying to resync 2 Android devices (a phone running 7.0 and a tablet running 7.1). When I launch synchronization it starts trying to download a songs again not just the new songs. There are over 5000 songs in the MMW database. How can I download just the new songs and the updated playlists without downloading everything again?
Lowlander

Re: Resyncing

Post by Lowlander »

Which version of MMA and MMW are you using and are you doing a wifi or USB sync.

There is no setting for this, if things are in order only changes will be synced.
evanover

Post by evanover »

Wifi for sync both Android have 1.3.2.0809 MMW is version 4.1.20.1864 and it is trying to resync the 4089 songs already there pulse the new songs. So what is causing it to try and resync everything?
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Update both to their latest betas and try again. If it still does this send a debug log from About in MMA after sync and open a Support Ticket with the logID.
evanover

Post by evanover »

Updated to latest version still did same thing on tablet, have not tried phone yet. Allowed tablet to redownload on sync took over 24 hours. New songs did not sync and playlists still did not sync new songs. Also how do you generate a debug log on android?
evanover

Post by evanover »

Can I remove the SD cards and sync them on the MMW computer?
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

evanover wrote:Also how do you generate a debug log on android?
From About in MMA in the Menu.