Playlist only partially syncs

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

TroubleClef

Post by TroubleClef »

I did a clean install of MMA 1.3.1.0701 beta. But the previous playlist will only sync a portion of the content to the SD card. I've tried directly inserting the card into my PC, WIFI, and USB sync. Nothing changes.

One strange thing I think I'm noticing is that prior to re-syncing I added a number of albums to the playlist in MMW, and I believe those are the ones that are not syncing. I used the following instructions for the install: http://www.mediamonkey.com/support/inde ... an-install
MMW Gold Lifetime user

MMA beta tester
TroubleClef

Post by TroubleClef »

I did a clean install of MMA 1.3.1.0701 beta. But the Playlist will only sync a portion of the content to the SD card. I've tried directly inserting the card into my PC, WIFI, and USB sync. Nothing changes.

One strange thing I think I'm noticing is that prior to re-syncing on the new install I added a number of albums to the playlist in MMW, and I believe those are the ones that are not syncing.
MMW Gold Lifetime user

MMA beta tester
Lowlander

Re: Playlist only partially syncs

Post by Lowlander »

Send a debug log from the About screen right after wifi sync terminates and reply here or in a Support Ticket with the logID.
TroubleClef

Re: Playlist only partially syncs

Post by TroubleClef »

Ok debug log sent. ID ISEITMJ59W. Although I sent a log and posted here about a previous related issues a couple weeks ago and got no response...

Not sure if it's related but MMA is asking for sd card permissions upon each start up.
MMW Gold Lifetime user

MMA beta tester