iPhone/iPod Touch 2.0 Firmware

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

cedman

Re: iPhone/iPod Touch 2.0 Firmware isn't compatible with MM

Post by cedman »

cmx wrote:...The original post question was asking if you could use MM on a PC for music and then ALSO sync other applications using itunes on a Mac...I was confirming I had used MM for music and ALSO used itunes for syncing other programs on the same phone (albeit only using a PC)...
Thanks for your answer, thats exactly what I needed to know. I am fully aware that I cannot use an iPhone with a 2.x firmware combined with MM, but as you explained, I only wanted to know if it was technically possible, like with an old FW where you were able to use MM to sync music to an iPhone.
shrek4224

Post by shrek4224 »

well guys it is late friday where you are, any chance of an update today? really it is getting a bit annoying that you start us thinking each week there is a chance and then no updates other than a quick one line "something". If it is not going to happen let us know, I think that as people who have paid for a service we deserve a bit more.
hazardoussmoker

Post by hazardoussmoker »

shrek4224 wrote:well guys it is late friday where you are, any chance of an update today? really it is getting a bit annoying that you start us thinking each week there is a chance and then no updates other than a quick one line "something". If it is not going to happen let us know, I think that as people who have paid for a service we deserve a bit more.
Give them time, I'm sure they are working on it. Programming is a very tedious time consuming job and I'm sure when they have something they will let us know.
shrek4224

Post by shrek4224 »

I understand completely that it takes a lot of time. I also have no problem waiting, however when all we get is a monday reply stating that this week looks like it and then no follow up that I have issue with...you know customer support that says one thing to shut the customer up and then does not follow through. I respect the ammount of work that goes into development but just be totally upfront and honest vs just trying to make people happy.
sakurakessho

Post by sakurakessho »

I think they just pushed 3.0.5 out that fixed support for 4G Nanos.
*MM Gold as of 04.23.08*
T33 B0N35

Post by T33 B0N35 »

Just curious, if the hash is the problem, then you might want to take a look at Anisoft iTouch/iPhone backup. THey are able to enumerate the files on the iPhone with 2.x firmware without corrupting it. Now reading might be different than writing, but it's a start.
jiri

Post by jiri »

Some problems caused further delay, but now it seems to be fully resolved. After a little more testing the beta version should be ready and be published in at most a day.

Jiri
hazardoussmoker

Post by hazardoussmoker »

jiri wrote:Some problems caused further delay, but now it seems to be fully resolved. After a little more testing the beta version should be ready and be published in at most a day.

Jiri
Thanks for the update.
dgutter

Post by dgutter »

So is there a Bea version that I can test with?
shrek4224

Post by shrek4224 »

jiri wrote:Some problems caused further delay, but now it seems to be fully resolved. After a little more testing the beta version should be ready and be published in at most a day.

Jiri
Thank you for the update...
MonkeyBone

Post by MonkeyBone »

oh.. .Looking SO forward to this!! :D

..haven't used my Touch for a bunch of days now..

All hail the MM team!!
[AMD Athlon 64 FX-60] . [Hiper Type-R 580W] . [Western Digital Raptor X] . [Lian Li PC777B]
[Hightech Excalibur Radeon x1900xtx 512 MB] . [OCZ EB DDR PC-4000 2 GB Pl.Ed. Dual Channel]
[DFI Lanparty UT RDX200 CF-DR] . [Creative SB X-Fi Fatal1ty FPS] . [DELL UltrasSharp 2405 FPW 24"]
3DMark05 : 11043 . 3DMark06 : 5856 . (a non-clocked system) . AudioScrobbler . Xfire . YMDb
romonster

Post by romonster »

I can hardly wait!
dmode101

Post by dmode101 »

Its out now, check out the Beta forum!!!! Iphone, here I come!
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Before anyone asks, you can access the beta version here.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
botijo

Post by botijo »

Time to change the title of this conversation?