Duplicate entries

Get answers about using the current release of MediaMonkey for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

skeets828

Duplicate entries

Post by skeets828 »

I upgraded to Gold hoping to solve this problem, but to no avail. When I go to an artist or album, for example, in the right window listing all the songs there is a duplicate entry for each song. The duplicate entry refers to a location where those MP3s were previously stored, but have since been moved.
I cannot seem to get rid of these. I've gone to "Location" and done a rescan but they keep showing up. I have even gone as far as removing and reinstalling the whole program and rescanning and they still show up.

Help!!! What am I missing here?

Thanks for any help.
Bex

Post by Bex »

Did you try: Files to Edit-> Dead Links. If not just delete everything you find there.

/Bex
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
wallstreetwalker

Post by wallstreetwalker »

to avoid this in the future you should move file from within mediamonkey (or keep the folder monitored with file monitor)
to move from within MM right click and in the context menu choose copy or move :lol:

i've had the same thing in the past too.
PUNK IN DRUBLIC