[SOLVED] Access violation at address 00504732 in module

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

MaloneRainja

Re: [SOLVED] Access violation at address 00504732 in module

Post by MaloneRainja »

Thanks. Just sent the report. Hopefully they have some kind of solution.
MaloneRainja

Post by MaloneRainja »

Wow things actually appear to have gotten worse now after running the debug version of MM and Dbgview. I sent a couple error reports earlier, now I'm getting the popup notification to send a report for almost anything that I do in MM. MM starts with multiple tabs open now and for some reason if I close one the program crashes and I have to restart. It's doing this over and over and doesn't seem stable anymore.
MaloneRainja

Post by MaloneRainja »

Peke wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:09 pm Hi,
Deleting registry entry "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MediaMonkey\Interface\" do not influence in any way on files as that registry entry only saves UI elements like windows position, size, layout and etc. Can you please make screenshot (or take a picture with your phone) of screen showing the error and attach it in support ticket (same login info as for forum)?
I followed the directions linked above in this thread. When I opened Media Monkey again a bunch of the files no longer listed albums, artists etc. What are you wanting me to send now? A picture of all the errors coming up? I thought it was sending through the debug program?
MaloneRainja

Post by MaloneRainja »

Just wanted to close this out by saying the most recent update (4.1.29) to MM has seemingly solved all of these issues. Downloaded it yesterday and all the Access violations have stopped after about 4 months. Thanks.
SKDJ

Post by SKDJ »

Because I couldn't find that answer quick, I have to add in my case the output plugin caused it. I had been playing around with it a few days before and at that time all were working. This time changing the output plugin solved my problem. My guess it has been some problem caused by an audio interface in combination with Media Monkey (4). It's likely rebooting my PC would have helped it too.