Audiogalaxy playlists

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

Lobito

Audiogalaxy playlists

Post by Lobito »

Hi

I am using Audigalaxy to listen music when I am not at home ( and I do not have my iPod classic :D )

It works perfectly and allow me to create playlists on audiogalaxy web page.

I have tried to export my mediamonkey playlists to audiogalaxy: basically export to a m3u file and copy to audiogalaxy playlists folder.

I have tried with different m3u format: simple ( just file path) and complex ( with some m3u properties like EXTINF )

Most of the times audiogalaxy detect the playlist on the folder and show it, but then, do not recognize e songs. Other times, it recognize only a few of the songs of the playlists.

I have tried to import the playlists to iTunes to check that the playlists are on a standard format and correctly created, and all the times it worked.

Anyone tried something similar?

Any idea?

Thanks in advance
Lobito

Re: Audiogalaxy playlists

Post by Lobito »

Nobody can help me on this? at leas anyone can told me how to create m3u playlist with this format:
    • #EXTM3U
      #AGNAME:Wilco
      #AGINF:100237
      #EXTINF:200,1-Goodnight Rose-Ryan Adams-Easy Tiger
      /Volumes/Public/Shared Music/IPOD/Ryan Adams-Easy Tiger-2007/1-Goodnight Rose-Ryan Adams-Easy Tiger.mp3
      #AGINF:53098326
      #EXTINF:235,6-Born Alone-Wilco-The Whole Love
      /Volumes/Public/Shared Music/IPOD/Wilco-The Whole Love-2011/6-Born Alone-Wilco-The Whole Love.mp3
      #AGINF:43574391
      #EXTINF:271,9-Slow Slow Tune-My Morning Jacket-Circuital
      /Volumes/Public/Shared Music/IPOD/My Morning Jacket-Circuital-2011/9-Slow Slow Tune-My Morning Jacket-Circuital.mp3
this is a playlist created with audiogalaxy.

thanks
Lowlander

Re: Audiogalaxy playlists

Post by Lowlander »

That's an extended M3U which you can create using: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... child+node However it also shows proprietary entries from AudioGalaxy which may be required for AudioGalaxy to recognize the Playlist.