Media Monkey for Mac

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

gino_76ph

Media Monkey for Mac

Post by gino_76ph »

hi there!

I have been using the paid Gold version of MM in my Windows 7 laptop for some time. but now, i'm switching over to the other side. i'm buying a Macbook Pro TOMORROW and i would like to know if there is a Mac version of MM. if Yes, where can i find it? if No, then again why and is MM working on a Mac version?

Please say it so. MM so far has been near perfect for me on Windows 7.
Lowlander

Re: Media Monkey for Mac

Post by Lowlander »

gino_76ph

Post by gino_76ph »

Why some USB "limitations" then?

Do i need to download this version from the website itself using my Mac? and will i be able to make full use of the full paid version of MM?
Macboy

Post by Macboy »

I am using a Macbook Pro and running Windows with Parrallels 7 for some applications that I require.
I have just downloaded and paid for the full version of MM on the strength of this thread but find when I open MM it automatically opens on Windows.
I only want to use Windows for limited application certainly not my music etc, THATS WHY I GOT A MAC!
Is there any way I can run MM on my Mac only or have I been a fool and jumped the gun, not done my research and waisted my money.

Regards

Macboy
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Macboy wrote:Is there any way I can run MM on my Mac
Lowlander wrote:but: http://www.mediamonkey.com/addons/brows ... diamonkey/
There is a refund policy, open a support ticket to request a refund if the above isn't for you: http://www.mediamonkey.com/support/inde ... &_a=submit