Strange Error With Album Art

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

thegoldenvision

Strange Error With Album Art

Post by thegoldenvision »

Details:
Media Monkey 3.1.2 on Windows Vista Home & Windows XP

An odd error seems to have occurred with the album art in my database. A large percentage of tracks seem to have 'dropped' their album art. In the majority of cases 90% of the tracks will have art but an odd one won't.

Has anyone else come across this and does anyone know of another way other than going into each album individually and setting the album art?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
tgv
Laeotaekhun

Re: Strange Error With Album Art

Post by Laeotaekhun »

thegoldenvision wrote:Details:
Media Monkey 3.1.2 on Windows Vista Home & Windows XP

An odd error seems to have occurred with the album art in my database. A large percentage of tracks seem to have 'dropped' their album art. In the majority of cases 90% of the tracks will have art but an odd one won't.

Has anyone else come across this and does anyone know of another way other than going into each album individually and setting the album art?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
tgv
I hope this will help, but not sure if it will.

Before I switched to MM (from WMP) I had a similar problem - But worse!

Album art from one album would (for no apparent reason) either disappear or attach itself to another.

Indeed, I had one piece of album art that attached itself to around 30% of my albums.

When I started using MM I decided to use a different approach and set up a folder (just for MM album art) in my "Pictures".

Then I always accept the two options "Save Image To Album Folder" & "Link To Image File", since when I can, honestly, say that I have never had the same (or any) problems.

Best of luck.
thegoldenvision

Re: Strange Error With Album Art

Post by thegoldenvision »

It's certainly worth a try.

Thanks