Auto-tag from web...: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request [BUG# 5605]

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

Lern2swim

Re: Auto-tag from web...: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request [BUG# 5605]

Post by Lern2swim »

thecongressman wrote:
MrPixar wrote:
Lern2swim wrote:just sayin' not everyone is a thieving douche.
I happen to be a thieving douche, and proud to admit it. The beauty of this program (and MM is one of the very few I've paid for) is that it will take the shiat that one gets from torrents and organizes it. That's what I paid for, and that's what I expect. So it is irrelevant where we get our music--I, and many others, paid for something to use it as we please and now it's not working. So, Mr. Law-abiding holier than thou, go suck it. I want what I paid for, and I'm getting pretty close to spending my dollars elsewhere because the developers really don't seem to give a shiat. :evil: :evil:
Nice job attributing a quote to me that wasn't even mine. Also, I'll say it again because some people, like yourself, seem to miss the point.

THIS IS NOT A PAID FEATURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You didn't have to pay for a damned thing to get the auto tag feature. It's in the free version. Therefore, the argument that you're not getting what you paid for is completely invalid, asinine, false, moronic, dumb, idiotic, UNTRUE.

Also, for the record, I never said that I don't steal music(I, unlike you, get torrents that are already tagged, because, also unlike you, I'm not a braindead moron). I just don't whine like a little bitch when something that I get illicitly, for free, doesn't end up working exactly as it should. Whether it be music files or a music organization program.

Once again, because some of you are apparently very slow.

YOU DID NOT PAY FOR AUTO TAGGING FROM THE WEB

As for the claim that people who aren't ready to whine and bitch and moan shouldn't be posting in this thread. Sorry, again, false. This is not a "For whiny little pansies" forum. This is a discussion forum. This is the "Need Help?" section of the forum. I originally posted in this thread to stay up to date on the progress of the fix which IS IN THE WORKS. But, since this is the "Need Help?" forum, I figured I'd continue posting to HELP some of you realize what retarded little simpletons you are. Never mind the fact that none of you sobbing little pests has contributed anything worthwhile since the first couple pages of the thread. All that any of you have added is lame ass threats of "Oooo me can not tags my filles. Me's gets diffent program" and, "Y develpers sooo slo. They needs update me progrm now. mE pays for dis feature. Me needs its now"

Sad thing is, none of you are going to be able to comprehend just how correct what I just wrote was. In your simple little minds you're going to fool yourselves into thinking you're still in the right and you're going to continue to bitch about this like little children, lying on the floor, kicking your feet in a tantrum.
FFS

Post by FFS »

I'm behind Lern2swim. Get a freeking life those of you that a remoaning gits.

a) what's gone wrong here is almost certainly not the fault of MM. Amazon have changed something about their sites. MM are almost certainly doing the best they can to retrofit their app to account for that change, to restore their app to one of the best around. They're unlikely to achieve that in a few days, and still put out a stable product. Give em a chance, and complain to amazon
b) the feature is in the free version, not a pid feature and most of you probably haven't paid dime 1anyway.
sam.v.60

Post by sam.v.60 »

bonjour

je vous laisse le soin de traduire mes propos.
je suis le post comme beaucoup, mais comme je sais lire, il suffit d'attendre pour avoir la correction du probleme dans une beta qui ne serait tarder.
je comprends mieux que le monde parte en couille, avec certain d'entre vous. je suis desolé tu terme et je vais etre gentil, il y a vraiment des gens qui ont un Qi de moules et qui sont sacrement con. :oops: :oops:

j'utilise MM depuis 3ans et j'en suis entierement satisfait, j"apporte mon soutien a toute l'equipe, ainsi qua certains menbres qui sont sympa et tres efficace

merci a MM
jiri

Post by jiri »

I think that discussion in this thread is getting out of control, there isn't any need to continue this way and so I'm closing it.

The final word is that we plan to release MM 3.1.1 RC today in the Beta forum. It will contain only this Amazon fix, so that there isn't too many things to be tested and so we can release it officially 1-2 days later on the main site.

Thanks for understanding,
Jiri
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

MediaMonkey 3.1.1 with the fix for Auto-Tag from Web has been released: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 34522&sd=d