Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:59 am
- Forum: Need Help with Device Synchronization?
- Topic: How to remove synchronized devices ?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1236
After changing my mobile from iphone to Samsung the iphone entries in the MM tree cannot be removed / deleted ?
- Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:19 pm
- Forum: Need Help with UPnP / DLNA ?
- Topic: Soundtouch not playing
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5091
I also use MM 220.127.116.111 and updated Bose Soundtouch app. MM sees the Bose server and the Bose app reads the MM trees / playlists. But when it comes to play a song the app quits. I think I miss some settings in MM. Any idea ? I have a Bose SoundTouch. Within its configuration I have set up Mediamonk...