Im having an issue with my Mediamonkey! Since a day or two some elements have stopped displaying and several windows functions like printscreen. I had to select a different application to be able to make this screenshot.
As you can see the tabs in the tag-editor are invisible, and the test indicating what the text boxes are for is also not showing as supposed to. When I hover over selectable elements like the tabs they appear.
But that's not the worst part. I have had several moments where my entire computer froze when using Mediamonkey. When I would try to cut the process in the task manager I get the error saying that the process can not be accessed, and the same with Explorer, which then completely freezes too when I browse into a folder that contains files. Other programs work fine. Shutting down doesn't work either.
And then, when I tried to re-install mediamonkey windows completely freaked out and crashed. When I tried to reboot I had to use system restore because windows wouldn't load anymore properly...
My specs are: XPS17 L702x running Windows 8 Pro x64.
So! If anyone recognizes this or knows whats happening, I would be forever grateful!
edit: unskinned MediaMonkey doesn't have these issues