Batch tagging lyrics updates all but one track [#15812]

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

bdb484

Batch tagging lyrics updates all but one track [#15812]

Post by bdb484 »

I've been going through removing lyrics that aren't actually lyrics. But when I grab a selection of tracks and try to clear the lyrics, it keeps doing all of them except the first track: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cY6h2MK0Eu

So far, I'm only seeing this when I try to edit lyrics. I've been able to update artist, album, etc. without a problem.

I'm running MM5.0.0.2268.
Lowlander

Re: Batch tagging lyrics updates all but one track

Post by Lowlander »

Ludek

Re: Batch tagging lyrics updates all but one track [#15812]

Post by Ludek »

I cannot replicate, but isn't it that it auto-searches for the missing lyrics of the selected track?
Go to Options > Metadata Lookup > Background metadata lookup
and disable '[ ] Lyrics' checkbox there, does it help to resolve this issue?
bdb484

Post by bdb484 »

The problem persists with lyric lookup disabled.

Looks more like it may be realted to the previously reported comment issue, as I'm seeing the same thing when I batch edit comments.
Ludek

Post by Ludek »

I have not been able to replicate the issue, could you please try the following please:

1) Clean install MM5 2268 as Portable and scan just the one album (for which you could replicated the issue previously)
2) ZIP content of whole your /Portable/ folder and copy it to a temp location
3) ZIP content of the album files and copy it to a temp location
3) Run DbgView (item 4b here: https://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewt ... 30&t=86643)
4) run the MM5 2268 portable version and try to replicate the issue within the album and indicate in which view you tested the mass edit
=> if you can still replicate then send me the ZIP of you Portable folder and the album files from step 2) so that I can replicate it too + debug log
e.g. upload those files to DropBox and share the link with me via private message.

Thanks!