Sync to iPhone 6 runs (slowly), but music doesn't transfer

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

Lyle

Sync to iPhone 6 runs (slowly), but music doesn't transfer

Post by Lyle »

I'm using MediaMonkey Gold 4.1.5.1719 running on Windows 7 SP1 and having problems syncronizing to my iPhone 6 running 8.4.1

I thought this used to work, but now it appears to sync very slowly and no music appears to be transferred. Clicking the "Auto-Sync" button says "preparing a list of files" for 10sec (there are only 30 files in these 2 playlists), then file names fly by very quickly, and it's all over. Using my iPhone's "Music" button shows nothing, and the apps I normally use to access the music on the iPhone (Amazing Slowdowner, and AnyTune) don't see anything.

Is there a log file I can read to see what is happening, or any other advice? Turn on a debug mode?

Thanks...Lyle
nohitter151

Re: Sync to iPhone 6 runs (slowly), but music doesn't transf

Post by nohitter151 »

MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Start with updating to MediaMonkey 4.1.9.
Lyle

Post by Lyle »

Upgraded to 4.1.9 and then when I sync'd I saw all the file names go by at the expected speed.

From the two apps (AnyTune and Amazing SlowDowner), I can now see the two playlists and the songs they contained. So I'm in business.

But I guess I was expecting the playlists & songs to show up when selecting the main iPhone "Music" icon. No biggie, I guess that's what iTunes software (yuk) is for.

Thanks....Lyle