taskbar

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

raoult

taskbar

Post by raoult »

Win98 SE taskbar seems not to function when MediaMonkey is running (no matter if its minimized or in tray). Other programs do not appear or minimise to taskbar anymore, they just disappear.
rusty

taskbar problem

Post by rusty »

We've managed to reproduce this one. It's related to the system tray and multimedia keyboard functionality. We'll have a fix shortly in MediaMonkey 2.01.
rusty

Taskbar problem on W98/ME fixed in 2.0.2 beta

Post by rusty »

Try out the new beta--it should solve the problem.

Re: Taskbar problem on W98/ME fixed in 2.0.2 beta

Post by Guest »

rusty wrote:Try out the new beta--it should solve the problem.
Thank you - this bug is fixed now. Really great program. May be one more thing: I changed some properties of 20 songs and after that it asked me 20 times "this file is read only, do you want to change it". Should be possible to answer also "yes to all".
rusty

'Yes to all option' for read-only files

Post by rusty »

Anonymous wrote:I changed some properties of 20 songs and after that it asked me 20 times "this file is read only, do you want to change it". Should be possible to answer also "yes to all".
Can you tell me the repro steps for this? I just:
-Auto-tagged 10 ogg tracks that were read-only, and received a 'yes to all option'
-Mass tagged 10 ogg track (changed 'Eagles' to the 'The Eagles') and received a 'yes to all' option

thx.

Rusty
raoult

Re: 'Yes to all option' for read-only files

Post by raoult »

rusty wrote:
Anonymous wrote:I changed some properties of 20 songs and after that it asked me 20 times "this file is read only, do you want to change it". Should be possible to answer also "yes to all".
Can you tell me the repro steps for this? I just:
-Auto-tagged 10 ogg tracks that were read-only, and received a 'yes to all option'
-Mass tagged 10 ogg track (changed 'Eagles' to the 'The Eagles') and received a 'yes to all' option

thx.

Rusty
I added new mp3 tracks (they were read only); changed to 'playlists' - 'new tracks'; selected the last 'Added...' and started to 'analyze volume'. Then it started to ask for permission one by one (so it was not properties).
rusty

Missing 'yes to all' for leveling read-only files

Post by rusty »

Raoult,

Thanks for the clarification. We'll try to fix this soon.

Regards,
Rusty