members that watch files

Community forum for discussions completely unrelated to MediaMonkey.

Moderator: Gurus

rovingcowboy

members that watch files

Post by rovingcowboy »

for those of you and me that watch film with mediamonkey 4 and wish to have it in another format then just wmv.
you need to change it to one like avi or mpeg or mp4 or mov, any one you like that monkey can play.

you will see from time to time in the forum here spammers posting messages of how to .... formats and trying to sale you
a program.

if you do not already know. there are already several great programs that are completely FREE that will change the formats to what ever you want.

there is no need to buy a program and i wish we could block those spammers for good it is not a spam bot because the login name is always changed and the message is always the same, so it is a real person doing the spamming.

if any of you wish to get a free program then go to the freeware sites you can trust these sites. Download.com , Snapfiles.com , and majorgeeks.com there are more likely some other sites but i don't know them or go to any others.
of course some of you know majorgeeks is the main one i go too. they are more to my likeing. 8) for you mac users just add /mac on end of majorgeeks.com to get that server.
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.