WARNING FOR GAME CONSEL USERS

Community forum for discussions completely unrelated to MediaMonkey.

Moderator: Gurus

rovingcowboy

WARNING FOR GAME CONSEL USERS

Post by rovingcowboy »

if you are going to buy a used xbox or other gaming platform don't do it over the internet.
there is no way to get your money back or get it returned because they are sold as is and the person saling it knows it won't work. thats why you got the cheap deal on it. :wink:

they ran up a charge on the account for big bucks and never paid the bill and the unit's id number was banned from the gaming network for the rest of the time it is on earth and they won't un-ban it. :(

if you want to buy a used gaming unit. then do so in a brick and mortar store that HAS a return policy for them, they
have insurance to cover the bad units and can take them back and toss them without loss of any money.
BUT YOU DON'T, unless you were able to buy it with a credit card then they can stop payment but the dirty varmit you
tried to buy it from now has your credit card number. so its just safer all around to buy it at a brick and mortar store. 8)

you can not tell it has been banned from the gaming network until you try to connect to the network. and it is banned for life they even ban it on all their networks they own. so its no good anyplace. :cry:

if you stop and think why is it such a great deal on the unit? BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY GOT BANNED FOR LIFE. :o
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.